Nightmares

Boys In Luv

Sumin P.O.V (Nightmare)

I was in some street in Seoul. Not to busy. Why am I here? What the hell? I never came down here. I looked around and saw my Dad walking to his car with grocciers. "Dad!!" I shouted. He didn't hear me. I tried walking towards hi, but there was like some kind of force field blocking me. "What the hell?" I tried going through it but it didn't work. I just kept on watching. WHy am I having this kind of dream? I had a feeling I was supposed to stay and watch so I just stayed there. Then I see this strange looking guy come behind my Dad with a knife. "DAD!!! BEHIND YOU!!" He stabbed him and ran off. DAD!!!!" I kept on trying anf trying to run towards him. I fell to my knees and began to cry. 

Taehyung P.O.V

I felt Sumin tossing and turning in bed. "DAD !! BEHIND YOU!!" She screamed. "Sumin?? Sumin, wake up. Its a dream!" I tried waking her up. "DAD!!!" Tears were coming out of her eyes. "SUMIN! Wake up!" I was shaking her and she finally woke up. Breathing heavily. Tear stained face. "It was just a nightmare.." I pulled her into a tight hug and rubbed her back soothingly. "WHats going on!!??" Yerin bursted through the door with a baseball bat. "Its ok sweetie. Just go back to bed.." I said. "Holy crap.. That felt so real.." She burried her face in my chest and cried. "Its ok.. It was just a bad dream.." I wrapped both of my arms around her protectively. "You're ok sweetie, you're safe baby girl.. Just us.." When she finally calmed down she went back to sleep. She was facing me and my arms were around her waist. I kissed her forehead and went to sleep. 

Sumin P.O.V

I didn't actually sleep. That dream freaked me out enough. I had to witness 3 people who are very important to me die. Mom. Seokjin and now Dad. But its just a dream. It wont happen will it?? I scooted closer to Taehyung. I felt him hug me tighter. 

The next day I woke up and Taehyung wasn't there. "Hey beautiful.." He brought me toast, bacon and eggs. "Breakfast in bed? I feel special." I said. He flashed me his beautiful smile. "You are special sweetie. You had a tired night so I just wanted to give you something nice." I was about to grab the fork but he took it. "I'm gonna feed my baby."
"Aye, I'm not a baby.." I whinned. "You sure act like one.." He said teasingly. I gave up and decided to let him feed me. "I'm so lucky to have you.." I blurted out. "I'm actually lucky to have you. " 
"Yeah you are.." I said and smirked. He pulled me into a long kiss. "Are you still tired? Do you want to call in sick and we can just cuddle all day?" I smiled. "Sounds like an amazing idea but we can't do that." I finally got out of bed and got ready to face the world. I looked in the mirror and I looked horrible. Not even makeup can fix this. Eh who gives a crap? I know everyone at BigHit and they're chill so whatever. Going all natural today. Might as well dress cute to distract from my zombie face. "You know, you always looked your best with a natural face.." Taehyung said and hugged me from behind while we were looking at our bathroom mirror. "I feel more comfortable without makeup." He kissed my cheek and we were out the door. 

I met with Hyunjung at the BigHit cafe. "Ooh rough night?" She asked teasingly. "Shut up." I said and smacked her arm. "Just horrible dream, I could not go back to sleep." 

While I was teaching classes I felt so sleepy. "Mrs.Kim, are you ok?" One of my students asked. "Ah yes I am." I reassured her. "Just keep working on your assigned songs, I'll be right back." I told the class. I went to the bathroom and splashed my face. "Gosh Sumin. Get yourself together.." 

When Taehyung and I went home I knocked out in the car. 

[Dream]

I was standing in the same spot, on the same street. "Ah not this again..." I see my Dad walking to his car with groccieres. "DAD!!" I shouted. He still couldn't hear me. Then I see the same guy coming up behind him. "DAD LOOK OUT!!" I cried. He stabbed him and my Dad fell to the floor. I still couldn't move and he just layed there on the concrete ground, bleeding out. Nobody bothering to help him. "DAD.." Tears were coming out of my eyes. Not only once, but twice I had to see my Father die. "Sumin!" I heard Taehyung shout. Wtf? "Sumin wake up! Its just a bad dream! Wakeup.." 

(Reality) 

I shot up and was dripping with sweat. "Are you alright sweetie??" He asked and hugged me. I cried into his shoulder. "It was the same dream from last night.." I croaked.  

When we arrived home I was about to go upstairs to my room until Taehyung pulled me towards him. He brought me to the living room. "What happened in the dream?" He asked. "Taehyung, don't--" He cut me off. "No, I need to know. What was it?" I sighed. I curled up next to him and layed my head on his chest. "My Dad was in it.. He was bringing groccieres to his car and some guy showed up behind him and stabbed him. I saw the guy sneek up behind him but I couldn't move. I tried shouting but he couldn't hear me. I saw him get killed twice Taehyung. First my Mom and now my Dad!" He tightened his grip around me. "Shhh, it was just a bad dream. You don't have to worry.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suhyung <33 Omg love them so so so much! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12