Can't stop Fate

Boys In Luv

Sumin P.O.V

"Sumin, I can buy my own grocceries." Dad said. "NO! Dad just stay here.. I'll get it.." I couldn't let this happen. "Sumin, whats going on?" He asked seriously. I sighed and sat down. "I had a nightmare, where you were bringing groccieres to your car and some man stabbed you. Mom showed up in the dream and said for me to stop it." I explained. He chuckled. "Sweetie, nothing is gonna happen to me. I'll be alright." 
"Dad, I just want to make sure." 
"If you're so worried then you can go with me and help, ok?" He reasoned. "Yeah ok.." 

We both got into the car and went to the store. I kept on looking around us to make sure no guy is going to come up behind us. "Stop being paranoid.." Dad said .

We were both picking up stuff to buy then we were on our way out. "Oh crap, I forgot something! Do you think you can go and grab it?" Dad asked. "Ah.. Dad.." 
"Aigoo, I'll be ok!" he reassured me. "Just get in the car right away, ok?" 
"I got it!" Then he left. 

I ran as fast as I could to grab what he needed.  When I got out there I didn't see a dead body on the ground. I got into the car and my Dad was sitting there. "Oh thank goodness.." I said. "Told you nothing was gonna happen.." He said and lightly pushed my head. Suddenly the back door opened. "GIVE ME YOUR WALLET!!" There were three guys and they held knives to our throats. "Just take it easy boys." Dad said. "My wallet is in my purse. Which you're sitting on.." I said. The guy smirked at me. "How about a pretty lady like you go with us?" I had to hold back the urge to puke. "How about you get the hell out of my car?" I said rudely. "Ooh you better talk nicer to a guy with a knife.." Then he put the blade closer to my Dad's neck. "NO!" I shrieked. "Tall, Animals, Eat, Hungry, Yodas, Under, No, Ground.." I said to Dad. It was a secret code my family made, take the first letter from each word. I got out of the car and went with the guys. Then my Dad's car sped off. 

Taehyung P.O.V

*RING RING* Sumin's Dad was calling. "Hello??" I answered. "Taehyung!! Sumin was taken! Find the license plate xxxx.. I'm calling the others.." He said. I widened my eyes. We also had tracking devices on our phones but I wrote down the license plate. I took out my iPhone and opened up the tracking app. Sumin was in xxx. I got in my car and drove there myself. *RING RING* I pressed accept. "Dude Sumin's Dad called me and said she was taken.." Sehee said. "Yeah, tell the others shes in xx. Heading there now.." 
"Wait! It might be dangerous!" She said. "I don't care Noona! I'm not losing my wife!" I said and hung up. 

When I arrived to the destination I saw the car with the license plate Mr. Baek gave me. It was an apartment building. .. I started at the first floor. How the hell am I going to tell? "GET OFF OF ME ERT!!" I heard Sumin scream. I widened my eyes and kicked down the door. I saw Sumin tied to a chair. "You son of a !!" Sumin still had her clothes on. I ran to the guy who had his hands on her and started to beat the out of him. "Yah! Junhyung! Are you gonna help me??!!" The guy I was beating up yelled. Right when he was about to charge at me Mark tackled him. Then Sehee came and helped get Sumin out of the ties. I just kept on punching him and punching him. How dare he lay his discusting hands on my girl. "YAH!!" The third guy was at the door with a gun pointed at Sumin's Dad. 

Sumin P.O.V

No No no no no no! "Please.. Put the gun down.." I said. *BOOM!!* The bullet went through my Dad's head. "NOO!!! DAD!!!" I could feel everything in slow motion. I ran to my Dad's side. "NOOO!! DAD!!" I cried. Then Shinyeong snatched the gun away from the guy and shot him. "Come on.." I saw Taehyung and Jimin carry my Dad out. I took my iPhone out and dialled 911. I knew the paramedics couldn't help but at least the police can throw their asses in jail. An ambulance still came anyway. "DAD!!!" I screamed. I was gonna run but Taehyung hugged me from behind and held me back. I tried squirming away but he was to strong. I finally gave up and turned around to give him a hug. "I'm so sorry sweetie.." He hugged me tight while I cried into his chest. 3 people. 3 people who meant a lot to me are dead. 
Then Taehyung brought me to the car and we drove to the hospital. Oh god.. I have to call my brothers. I took out my phone and began to dial Sungi's number first. But I couldn't press the call button. Tears kept on coming and coming. I couldn't stop it.. I failed them. I couldn't stop my Dad's death. Then Taehyung took my phone away and pressed the call button. "Sungi, its Taehyung. Something bad happened to Dad.. Come to Seoul Hospital.." He said and hung up. Then he called my other brothers. "T-Taehyung.." I croaked. "Shhhh.. I  know sweetie.. I know.." He layed one of his hands on mine. "No.. I couldn't stop it... My Mom told me to stop it and I failed. I couldn't do it!!" 
"Hey, Sumin I'm gonna say this as many times as I can so you will get it. This, is NOT your fault!" 

 

We were the first ones to arrive at the hospital. Then Sehee and Shinyeong came and hugged me. "I'm so sorry this happened..." These girls.. They stayed by my side when my Mom died and now they're here when my Dad is.. "Sumin!" I break the hug and see my all three of my brothers. I walked to them. "Guys... I'm so sorry.." I tried talking calmly but the tears were coming and my throat became tight. "Noona... WHat happened? You're scaring me.." Sungi said. "D-Dad.. He's d-dead.." I said and lowered my head. It got really silent.. I look up and see my Brothers with tears coming out of their eyes. Sungmin pulled all of us into a hug. "Its just us now.. We have to have each others backs.." 

The doctor came in and told us he was dead. Well no freaking duh.. He was shot in the head.. "Mom..." I see Yerin and the other kids at the doorway. "Yerin.." She runs towwards me and Taehyung, then hugs us. "I-Is it t-true? I-Is Garndpa d-dead?" She asked. I could tell she was trying hard not to cry. I hated crying in front of Yerin so I just nodded so she couldn't tell. "You can cry Mom... Its ok.." She said. Well now I can't hold it in so I exploded tears on to her shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So... Subscribe ? Comment!!? I love reading your comments! Upvote? 

-asian12