1

Boys In Luv

 

 

Sehee P.O.V

"Oppa! I'm going out!!" I called. Sehun was older then me by 2 minutes. 

"Where are you going missy??" He asked. 

"Out!!"

"Where though??" 

"None of your business!" 

"Don't tell me you're gonna hang out with Jin!" 

"Oppa! Jin is my friend! Why can't I hang out with him?" I asked annoyed. 

"Because he's not a good guy!" Sehun Shouted. I rolled my eyes. Sehun and Jin were always at each others throats but at least Jin isn't saying bad stuff about Sehun. 

"Mom and Dad left me in charge." Sehun said.

"Well Mom and Dad like Jin so its ok! Buh Bye Oppa!" I said and went to my car. I drove to our club house, we built it when we were kids. "Hey guys!" I greeted as I walked in. "Hey Sehee!!" Jin said and gave me a hug. I was used to Jin showing a lot of skinship. I took it as best friends or like siblings. "Sorry I'm late. Stupid Sehun.." I muttered the last part. "Ani you are right on time! We were planning on camping in here. Wanna join?" Shin Yeong asked. I nodded. Sounds like fun!! "Ok but strict rules though, girls and guys have to sleep in different rooms." Suga said. "Awwww Wae!!" We all groaned. "We're all friends." Sumin tried to reason. Suga shook his head. "You guys will thank meh later. These guys have raging horomones!" 

We brought all of our stuff into the club house and settled in. "I'm gonna miss you!!" Jin said and hugged me. He started to fake cry and I giggled at him. "Oppa, its just for tonight. Calm down." He pulled away and smiled. We were gonna watch a scary movie next! Scary movies are awesome! But Shin Yeong might get scared.

Shin Yeong P.O.V

We were gonna watch The purge.....I was hella scared!! It got to the point where I was shaking. "Are you alright?" Jungkook asked. "Uh yeah..." 

"If your scared you can hold on to my arm..." He said. I nodded and then Sumin put the movie in. I was holding on to my blanket really tight. "AHHH!!" I screamed. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sumin and V came up behind me and scared me. "Yah! Don't scare her!" Jungkook said and wrapped his arm around me. I stuck my tounge out at them. We were watching the clips of the purge in the past. 

"This is discusting.." I said. "Why would they have something like this??" 

Jungkook chuckled at my comment. 

There were a lot of moments that surprised me. I didn't realize how many times a grasped on to Jungkook's arm. He seemed fine with it though. "Aish.. I can't take this!" I said and left to the kitchen. 

"Hey are you alright?" I look up and see Jungkook. "Yeah.. I'm fine..." He smiled at me teasingly. "Was it to scary for you?" He asked. I nodded shyly. "Hehe, how cute!" He said and squeezed my cheek. "Yah.. Oppa, my cheek hurts.." I whinned. "Aha mianhaeyo.." Then he hugged me 

Author P.O.V

Sumin got really bored watching.. She started yawning but tried to keep her eyes open. She failed though and fell asleep. V saw her in an uncomfortable position and moved her head so she will be leaning on his shoulder. V admired her sleeping image. He kissed her forehead and continued watching the movie. 

"Guys this is getting boring!" Jimin whinned. "I agree!" Sumin shot up from my shoulder. "Oh sorry Oppa, I didn't mean to sleep on your shoulder." Sumin apologized. V shook his head. "It was fine."  

We decided to play games. "Truth or Dare?" Jimin recommended. We all nodded in agreement and J-Hope got a bottle. Rap Monster spinned it first and it landed on Jungkook. "Truth or Dare maknae?" Jungkook thought for a moment. "Dare.." He said confidently. "Hmmm... I dare you to kiss Sumin!" Rap Monster said and smirked at V. Sumin was half asleep on V's shoulder. "No! He can't!" V objected. "Why not?" We all asked. V was trying to come up with an excuse. "Be-ecause she's asleep. Pick a different dare!"   "Thats the funny part. She'll probably give him a beating." Jimin said. "Just pick a different one." Shin Yeong butted in. "Fine.." Rap Monster sighed in defeat. "Then I dare you to kiss Shinyeong!!" Shinyeong widened her eyes. "Mianhaeyo..." Jungkook said and pecked Shinyeong's lips. She started blushing. "AWWWWW!" Everyone was squealing from the cute scene. "Oh crap ! What happened?" Sumin woke up from her slumber. 

The next day the group was on their way to school. "I hate these ugly uniforms..." Sumin muttered. "Aww wae? You look cute!" V said. Sumin pretended to puke. They all walked in like super models. Girls were jealous of the three girls and guys wanted to be with them. "See ya in homeroom guys, I gotta get something from my locker." Shinyeong said. "You want me to go with you?" Jungkook asked. Shin yeong shook her head. "Always so protective Oppa." Jungkook smiled at her and went with the group to their homeroom. 

Shinyeong went back to get her water bottle because she got really thirsty. "Sup girl.." Shinyeong turned around and saw Taecyeon. She ignored him while seeing if she needed anything else in her locker. "Ahh, playing hard to get huh? Thats cute." Shinyeong rolled her eyes and shut her locker. "One day you'll regret letting go a guy like me.." Then Taecyeon pinned her against the locker. "Let go of me!!" Shinyeong hissed. "WHy can't you see me?? Am I not good enough??" Shinyeong tried to release herself from his grip but he was to strong. "Please let go!" Shinyeong cried. "Why can't yommmphhh" Shinyeong widened her eyes. Jungkook just punched Taecyeon in the face. "Are you alright?" Jungkook came up to Shin yeong and hugged her tight. "Oppa, my wrist hurt.." He took her wrist and they were really red. "I knew I should've went with you. I'm sorry." He hugged her even tighter. "Is this the reason why you always rejected me?" Taecyeon asked angrily. Jungkook grabbed Taecyeon's collar and pushed his against the locker. "If you ever put your dirty hands on Shin yeong again, you'll end up in the hospital. Do I make myself clear?" Taecyeon nodded but he wasn't gonna let Shin yeong get away that easily. 

"You guys are late. Why?" Ms. Park their teacher asked. "Oh my locker was jammed and i needed Jungkook's help to open it." Shin yeong explained. "Hmm Ok then.. But if you're late again then detention for both of you. Understood?" Jungkook and Shinyeong nodded and bowed. "I taught you well.." Sumin said as Shinyeong sat beside her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How's the first page? Hope ya like it! Subscribe? Comment? 

-asian12