girl talk

Boys In Luv

Seokhye P.O.V

Yerin told me everything. Who is this mysterious girl? "Do you need to get home?" She asked. "Do you still want me to stay?" 
"You can go back home. I'll be fine." I nodded. "Okay, if you need anything then just call me ok?" I said. "Okay, thanks for coming." I gave her a tight hug and left.

When I arrived home I saw Seokho laying on the couch looking really bored. I chuckled at him. He's bored without his sister. "I'm home!" I called out which startled Seokho. "Where did you go?" He asked. "To Yerin's house." I answered. "Why didn't you bring me along?" 
"Because she needed a girl there not a guy."
"Ouu what happened?" He asked curiously. "I can't tell you. Girl stuff." 
"But Yerin is my friend too!" He tried to reason. I shook my head. "Its a secret!" 

 

The next day at school I noticed Yerin didn't show up. Auntie Minnie wouldn't let her skip. I bet she ditched. "Have you seen Yerin?!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Junghyun. I almost jumped back because he looked terrible. Puffy eyes, chaped lips, dark circles under his eyes. I swear he looked just like Yerin when I saw her. "Tell me what happened." I said sternly. He started to walk away until I grabbed his arm. "Let go of me." He shook my hand off. "Look Junghyun, Yerin is my best friend and she looked so broken when I went to see her. Tell me what happened, I want to know your side of the story." He sighed heavily. "SunHee followed us and when Yerin went to the bathroom she came. She kissed me when Yerin came out. To tell you the truth Sunhee is a lot stronger then she looks. I tried pushing her away but I couldn't. But when I finally could it was too late. Yerin was sprinting away." I dropped my jaw. That did all of that. *BEEP BEEP* I looked down at my phone and it was a text from Yerin. "Ditched school today." I read aloud. I saw Junghyun's face turn sad. "Don't worry buddy, I'll help you." I said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did the best I could! But I just figured out that I have an A in math!! That is my worse subject! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12