we're a family pt2

Boys In Luv

Seokho P.O.V

When detention was over Seokhye was gone. "Where did she go?" Hosook asked. We all turned our phones on to see if she texted us before she left. "Nothing.." "Didn't text me.." "Is she ok?" I had a bad feeling about this. "She probably just went home.." Yerin said reassuringly. Then Yerin's phone rang. "You guys gotta walk home.." She said aloud. "Lets head to Seokho's house to see if Seokhye is there.." Jin said. 

When we got home it was dead silent. "Seokhye??" I called out softly. Nothing.. We all went upstairs and her door was locked. ... I took a bobby pin out of Jinkyung's hair and tried picking the lock like my Mom. YES It worked!! We swung the door open and Seokhye was laying on the floor unconsious with blood surrounding her. "Oh my god.. SEOKHYE!!!" We were all frozen... Then Jin had the guts to finally walk towards her and picked her up bridal style. "Bring her to the car.." Yerin said. We all looked at her wide eyed. "None of us have our drivers license!!" She just chuckled at us and went to the spare car. 
"AHH!!"
"YERIN!!"
"YOUR DRIVING !!" 
"SLOW DOWN!!"
"WHAT IF WE GET PULLED OVER??!!" Yerin just ignored us and continued driving. 

HOLY !! Yerin's driving is not that bad but its not that good. We arrived at the hospital and Jin brought her in. "Help!!" We all shouted. A few nurses came and took Seokhye. "Its ok, she'll be fine.." The group tried to reassure me. I was at my breaking point. I can't lose Seokhye... 

We were brought to a waiting room. "Guys, call your parents.." Junghyun said. I took my iphone out and dialled my Mom's number. 
"H-Hey Seokho.." She sounded out of breath. 
"What are you doing??" I asked. "I was dancing. I got the job!"
"Mom, hate to bring you bad news, but we're at the hospital.."
"WHAT??? WHAT HAPPENED??!!" 
"W-We found Seokhye and she.." I felt my throat tightening. "I'll be there soon!" Then she hung up. 

Sehee P.O.V

"I'll be there soon!" I hung up my phone and threw it in my purse. "Whats going on?" Mark asked. "I-I have to go.." I said and ran out. "whats going on? Are you alright? Do you need a ride??" 
"I'll see you tomorrow Mark.." I said and ran out the door. I threw my stuff in my car and drove to the car. When I arrived I saw Sumin and Shinyeong. "Do you know what happened?" Shinyeong asked. I shook my head. "Where is Kim Seokhye?" I asked the front desk. "Is your son Kim Seokho??" A nurse asked. I nodded and she led us to a waiting room where all the kids were. "What happened??" I asked. "We don't know.." Seokho said. "We just saw her unconsious with a lot of blood surrounding her.." I put my hands on my face. Oh my god... I can't lose another one... 

Sumin P.O.V

"Why do you look so guilty?" I asked Yerin. "WHat? You don't think I had anything to do with this!" 
"I don't, but do you know something that could help us?" 
"I do.." 
"I knew it.. What is it?" I asked. "I know Seokhye's been cutting herself but she told me she'd stop.." I dropped my jaw. "She promised me!!" 
"I know, I know.. But you should tell Auntie Sehee.." 
"What? She'll be mad..." I shook my head. "No she wont.. I know her.." 

Soon the others came. "We've spend to much time in hospitals.." Taehyung said. "I know... I'm sick and tired of it.." 
"Auntie Sehee.." My ears perked up when I heard Yerin. "Yes sweetie?" 
"I need to tell you something...--" Before Yerin could tell her the doctor walked in. "Kim Seokhye's guardian?" Sehee stood up. "Is she alright?" 
"She's lost to much blood, she needs more."
"What blood type does she have?" 
"O..." That was Jin's..... 
"I'll donate.." Kai walked in. 

Sehee P.O.V

"Kai.." I whispered. "Come with me sir.." The doctor took him out of the waiting room and I followed him. "You don't have to.." I said. He smiled at me. "I want to.." Then he left. 
"Kai's a good guy..." Sehun came up behind me. 

Kai P.O.V

As you can tell I really love Sehee. Ever since I started hanging out with Sehun, which was in 2nd grade. But she had eyes for Seokjin. I decided to just keep an eye on her. Sehun knew I loved her. He was ok with it. 

After I donated 1 pint of blood she sent me out. "Are you alright?" Sehee asked worriedly. I gave her a bright smile and nodded. She pulled me into an unexpected hug. "Thank you Kai..." My shirt started to get wet. I hugged her tighter. "Its nothing Sehee.. Glad to help.." 

Seokhye P.O.V

I was sitting on a cloud in a nice bright area. "Hi sweetie.." I turn around and see Dad. "Daddy.." I ran towards him and hugged him. "I've m-missed you so m-much.." I cried into his chest. Then he pulled away. "Why were you cutting yourself?" He asked. "I-I... I was sad.. About you, about Doyeon.."
"Sweetie, don't let other people tear you down. You are strong and beautiful. You are loved. Don't hurt yourself. I saw how your friends defended you. We all love you so much.. Now its time to wake up.." 
"Dad, I don't know if I'm strong enough..."

Sehee P.O.V

Why is it taking so long??? I was pacing back and forth in the waiting room. "Unni, sit down your making me dizzy!" Sumin said. "Why is it taking so long??" I asked impatiently. 

After another hour she was still in there. I had enough and walked out. "Sehee??" I ignored them and got into my car. 

I drove to where Seokjin was burried. I immidiately started to sob. "Seokjin... I miss you..." I fell to my knees. "Its so hard without you here. I need you.. I'm trying really hard here but I need you.... We need you.. I feel like theres no way out.. Theres no way I can do this alone. I know I have the others but I need you here. I love you.." I cried more and more. "Please give Seokhye strength, we lost you I can't lose my baby girl too.." I cried for another 20 minutes and decided to go back.. 

When I got back everyone was just sitting there looking dead. Then the doctor walked in. "You can see her but she's unconsious.. Only family members.." I grabbed Seokho's hand and we walked to the psyche unit. We saw her lifeless body. Seokho broke into tears and I gave him a tight hug. "She'll be alright.." I said reassuring. "We have a room for you guys, I'm assuming you'll be spending the night?" A nurse asked. I nodded. "Thank you.." 
"Mom, can I be alone with Seokhye for a second?" Seokho asked. "Yeah of cource.." I said and kissed his head. 

Seokho P.O.V

I set my hand on top of Seokhye's. "Seokhye... Why... Why did you do this?? I can't lose you... Please, we already lost Dad.. I can't lose you too.. Don't go little sis.. Please don't leave me.. We all need you.. You're my twin." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Got a long weekend coming up soon so I'll write part 3!! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12