What happened

Boys In Luv

Sumin P.O.V

"See we should've picked her up..." Taehyung said. We were in the car on our way to work. "This teaches her a lesson.." I said. "What lesson?" He asked. "Now she won't get detention. She'll follow the rules and stay out of trouble, so she'll get a ride home..."
"Well what if it ended badly??" 
"She's alive isn't she??" 
"Well what if something happened??"
"Yeah, just like something could've happened to me when someone didn't pick me up.." I muttered but he heard it. "Look I really regret that. I shouldn't have forgotten about the most beautiful, precious, amazing, perfect wife.." I rolled my eyes playfully. Then he leaned in for a kiss. But then the light turned green. "I love you Sumin.." 
"I love you too Taehyung.." 

Junghyun P.O.V

"Cute story.." Yerin said and trailed off. "Tell me what happened.." I said. "Ok when I was walking home I ran into these bad guys. I beat them but one of them got a hit on my cheek.." I widened my eyes. "Oh my gosh, are you alright??" 
"Junghyun I'm fine.." 
"Oh my gosh Yerin are you alright??" We turned around and see concerned SunHee. Well she wasn't really concerned. "Its really none of your business.." Yerin said coldly. "Be nice.." I said loud enough for her to hear. "How'd you get that bruise?" SunHee asked but Yerin ignored her. I chuckled a bit because I know why she isn't answering. She thinks it makes her look weak because they got a hit on her. 

{Skip to Lunch}

"Oh damn! Did you get into a fight?" NamHyung asked. "Something like that.." She answered and continued eating her lunch. "Is it because you walked home late?" SeokHo asked. "Haha yeah. Thanks Mom.." 
"Maybe she was trying to teach you a lesson. You know to not get in trouble.." SunHee said. I saw Yerin give her a stfu look. For real though SunHee should shut up. Just her presence annoys me. "ANYWAY! We have a lot of practicing to do!" SeokHo said changing the topic. 

SeokHo P.O.V

Auntie Minnie is gonna pick us up today. But something has been strange.. I often see Jin and SeokHye talking and hanging out together. Hmmm? Being the sneaky devious person I am, I went closer to hear their conversation. "So how about Saturday?" Jin asked. I widened my eyes. Is he asking her out on a date??!! Oh my gosh!! She's to young!! Then Jin walked away and I pulled SeokHye to me. "Are you guys going on a date?" I asked teasingly. "Yah! Why were you easedropping??!" She asked annoyed. "I'm your brudda! He needs my approval first.." 
"What? Why??"
"I'm your brudda!" 
"So? That doesn't mean anything.." 
"Nahh I was just messing around, I approve of Jin.." 
"Well I would've went out with him anyway with or without your permission.." 
"How come I never knew you liked him?? I'm your Bro.."  I said faking a hurt expression. 
"Because you'd either tease me, tell Mom and Dad, or go tell Jin.." I laughed a bit. "Oh sis you know me so well." I said. Then we got back to practicing. 

SeokHye P.O.V {DATE!!}

"You look great!" I asked Yerin, Hosook, and Jinkyung to come over to help me. "You wanna look cute but not like you're trying to hard.." Hosook said. "Jin is gonna love it! Trust me I know him.." Jinkyung said. "Come on guys, they're hanging out. Maybe a skirt is to uncomfortable?" Yerin asked.
"Oh she looks great though!" 
"Okayy just a suggestion! But yeah you look good." *KNOCK KNOCK* SeokHo came in. "Jin is here.." I breathed in and out. First date. 

When I walked down I see SeokHo talking to Jin. Oh no.. "Have her home before dark, make sure she's safe. keep an eye on her, keep her happy.." SeokHo said. I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm. "Don't worry Hyung..." Then we were off. "You look so cute.." He said and laced his fingers with mine. I felt my cheeks getting hot. Jin likes skinship. I'm okay I guess but I'm just nervous.. "Are you okay??" He asked. "Huh? Oh yeah.." He kept on staring at me then he leaned in closer. I widened my eyes thinking he was trying to kiss me. "I know when you're lying.. But if its to personal then you don't have to tell me.." Then we continued walking. "Ok! I'm just nervous okay?? This is the first time I-I went on a--" He cut me off. "First time on a date? Oh SeokHye I know. I'm happy I'm your first date.." He gave me a bright smile and we went to grab ice cream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry its short... There's just been stuff going on at my house. I'll try and update tomorrow. Or kpopluvercx will. Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? Thank you so much for the support this story is getting. I appreciate everyone of you who left nice comments, upvoted and subscribed. 

-asian12