REAL 12

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

I didn't get any sleep last night. I was laying in my bed wondering if I should get out because Sehun would confront me. I had a plan. *RING RING* 

"What??" 
"Good morning to you too Sumin.." 

"Why are you calling?" 
"I need your help." 
"With what?" 
"Could you park outside my window and help me get away to school." 
"Oh No did your parents not approve of Jin?" She asked. 

"No No, I'll explain in the car. Just hurry." 
"Alright, I'm on my way.." She said and hung up. I went to get ready for school. Thank goodness I have a bathroom in my room. *KNOCK KNCOK* 
"Sehee ah~ Please open the door." Sehun said. I rolled my eyes, I'm not ready to talk. 

 

Sumin P.O.V

After I got ready I drove to Sehee's window. "Sumin! Catch my backpack!" Sehee said. i nodded and then she threw it down. "Holy crap what the hell do you have in here?" I asked. Her bag made me fall to the ground!! "Hurry lets go!" I saw Sehee climbing down from a tree. "Sehee!! Where are you going?!" We both look up and see Sehun. "Get in the car!!" Sehee said. "Hurry up and Drive!!"
"I'm trying!!" I dropped the key. I finally put the key in and we were off to school. "So what happened?" I asked. "Sehun was saying false stuff about Jin to my parents and hats why they didn't approve but I fixed everything so now its all good." 
"What did he say about Jin?" I aske
"He said Jin was a drug dealer and played a bunch of girls." Sehee explained. 
"Wtf? Thats like the opposite of Jin.." 
"I know right?! We're the only girls that Jin hangs out with." 
"Mostly you though..." I said and winked at her. When we finally arrived Jin and Sehee gave each other a kiss. "WHAT THE HELL??!!" The whole crew said. Minus Shinyeong and I. "We're dating!" Jin said and kissed Sehee again. "Alright Alright guys stop." J-Hope said. 

When we walked into the building everyones eyes were on our group... Or are they mostly on Shinyeong. "What a ..." "Jungkook oppa! You deserve better then this .." 
"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked. "Oh Sumin ssi, well I don't know if you knew but your bestie Shinyeong was cheating on Jungkook with Taecyeon." I widened my eyes. "You're lying.."
"I'm really not.." 
"Yah Hoobae, go find Taecyeon now." I said angrily. The scared girl scurried away to find him. "This isn't true is it?" Jungkook asked. "Of cource not! Why would you need to ask?!" Shinyeong said angrily. We all went to homeroom and when we got there we saw Taecyeon. I tossed my bag at Sehee and punched Taecyeon in the face. "Why the hell would you do that?" 
"Do what?" He asked. 
"You , I know it was you who started rumors about my Shinyeong." Jungkook said angrily. "It wasn't me. But I know who did do it. "
"I swear if these rumors don't stop you'll end up in the hospital, do I make myslef clear?" I said angrily. "You know Sumin, You're not as scary as people say you are. I'm not scared of you."  

"Well you should be. I can make your life a living hell." I said and then V dragged me away to where the rest of the crew was. "Hey, don't let it bother you." Jungkook said and hugged Shinyeong. "Ugh her crying face is so ugly." Our classmate Hyomin said. "Its a lot prettier then your plastic face." Jungkook said. I high fived Jungkook. "If you don't like her face then leave this class, don't let the door hit your on the way out." I said angrily. 

Shinyeong P.O.V

What the hell Taecyeon! I switched spots with Suga who sat with Jungkook because I can't sit with Taecyeon and Suga was nice enough to offer. "I can't believe Jungkook Oppa is still with her even though she cheated." I heard someone whisper. "I can't believe you're dumb enough to believe rumors. ." Jungkook said. "Oppa! I'm trying to help you out. She's a ." I didn't want to hear it anymore. I ran out of the class and locked myself in a bathroom stall. The tears kept on coming and coming. It couldn't stop. "Shinyeong ah!" "Shinyeong are you in here?" I stayed quiet. I just wanna be alone..... When I thought they were gone I walked out of the stall but just my luck I saw the Queenka's. T-Ara. "Well well well, look what we have here. The school's biggest ." I laughed sarcastically. "Says the girl who has slept with almost all the freshman kids." She dropped her jaw. I smirked at her. "What? Didn't think I knew about that?" *Slap* Their leader Soyeon slapped me. "How dare you disrespect the upper class!" Jiyeon the youngest said. "Upper class? Ha Ha Ha! Good one Jiyeon ssi!" They were all gonna come after me but then someone stopped them. "You queenkas need a life." Jungkook said and helped me out. Once we got far from the bathroom Jungkook hugged me really tight. "We were calling for you but you didn't answer. Are you alright? Did they hurt you?" I shook my head and cried into his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LUNCH~

I didn't want to go to the Canteen because everyone would talk about me. "You have the 9 of us to protect you, you'll be fine." Jungkook said. I sighed heavily and walked in. Right as I did though everyones eyes were on me. "Look its the two timing !" I felt Jungkook's hand tighten with mine. "Ignore them.." 

Then I see Sumin talking to Taecyeon. "Why is she talking to Taecyeon??" I asked Sehee.   She shrugged her shoulders. 

 

Sumin P.O.V

"Please Taecyeon, tell me who started the rumor.." I said. He smirked at me. "Why should I?"  
"Because I could make your life miserable. I can also make sure your Mom's business goes bankrupt." 
"Are you just doing this because I actually have a Mom?" He asked. I parted my lips in shock. Oh hell nah did he just say that.... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taecyeon took it to far this time.... Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12