10

Boys In Luv

Shinyeong P.O.V

Taecyeon is so freaking annoying!! "Did you and Jungkook get into a fight?" He asked. 

"Why the hell do you care?" I said coldly. "Just saying if you need anyone, I'm here for you."

"I'd rather be alone then come to you." I spat. He had a hurt expression on his face but right now I honestly don't care. Jungkook got mad at me for no freaking reason! I just don't like it when people fight! I layed my head down on my desk and tried hard to hold back my tears. I swear boys are to freaking sensitive like seriously? I just said I didn't want you guys to fight and then you think I'm protecting him. "Shinyeong ah~ Are you alright.??" Taecyeon asked. He gently caressed my back until I sat up really quick. "Ok Taecyeon ssi, lets make things clear. Don't touch me, don't look at me, don't talk to me, don't worry about me, don't bother me, don't start problems with me and the rest of my friends and lastly stay away from me. I don't like you like that. I've had enough of you bothering me." I said. Then I layed back down. 

"Hey class! Shut your pie holes! I'm your substitue Mr. Lee. Now Ms. Park said that you guys had a showcase coming up right? Well heres the sign up sheet. Ok, resume socializing." He said. I got up and went to Sumin. "I like him better then Ms. Park." Sumin said. 
"Same.." 

"So what are you gonna do with Jungkook then?" She asked. 

"Don't you think he's being really stupid? I just don't like fighting." 

"He is being stupid. You should just have him come apologize to you." 

"Ok, I'll do that.." I said. 

"Shinyeong ah~" I turn around and see Jungkook. "He can't stay away from ya.." Sumin whispered and went to V. 

"Kook ah..." 

"Look, I'm sorry for over exaggerating. The real reason I was mad was because Taecyeon keeps on bothering you. Does he not know that you're mine?" I smiled at his words and giggled. 

"Whats so funny?" 

I shook my head. "Nothing, I just like hearing you say that I'm yours. It makes me feel special." I said shyly. He smiled and put his arm around me. "We good now?" He asked. I nodded. "We're good.." 

Sehee P.O.V

Keeping our relationship a secret has been killing me. My parents always wanted me to find the right person and they thought I''m to dumb to choose the right guy so they would do it. FML !!  "Hey are you alright?" Jin asked and set his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, I'm fine. Um excuse me.." I said and got up. "May I use the restroom?" I asked Mr. Lee. "No...Just kidding. Here's the pass." Mr. Lee handed me the pass and I left. Yeah I didn't need to go. I just couldn't face Jin right now. I had the urge to hug him or show something that would make it to flippin obvious that we were together. Maybe my parents would accept Jin? I mean we've known each other since we were babies and my parents like him. I felt some tears come out of my eyes. Ok really Sehee??! Why are you crying?! I hope this works out. 

I came back to class and handed Mr. Lee the bathroom pass. "Why are your eyes red and puffy?" Shinyeong asked. I saw Jin look at me with a worried expression. "Can you shut up?" I hissed. "What happened?" Jin asked. "Nothing." I reassured. He obviously didn't believe me but shrugged it off. "So what happened?" Sumin asked as she dragged Shinyeong and I to a different side of the room. "Nothing! Don't worry I'm finee!" I said. "I bet you are...." 
"No secrets, remember?" Shinyeong said and mimicked my voice. She was right. I'm the one who said no secrets. "Jin and I are dating." I said softly. "WHAT!!" They shouted. "Hey! Shut up!" Mr. Lee said. "Guys shut the hell up!" I hissed. "I didn't say anything because you guys are so freaking loud and my parents could've found out. You guys know my parents. They want to arrange me with someone because I'm apparently not smart enough to choose my own guy." They both nodded. "Was this your idea?" I shook my head. "Well, maybe your parents will be ok with it because they know Jin is a good boy." Shinyeong said. "Yeah, I was thinking that but I don't know." 

Next class I had was dance. "OK Class! So as you know the showcase is coming up. But I bet none of your teachers mentioned that it is 75% of your grade. Haha! But how many of you are gonna dance?" Mr. Gong asked. Sumin, Shinyeong and I raised our hands and so did the guys. We were the only ones who were. "Only 10 of you guys! Wow! I'm offended." Mr. Gong said jokingly. "Well the 10 of you always were the best dancers. So what song are you guys doing?" 
"Boy in Luv." Rap Monster said. 
"Ah! That dance routine seems complicated but I bet you guys can do it. How about you girls?"
"Come back home by 2NE1." I answered.  "Lot of body rolls. I'm pretty disapointed that only 10 out of the 30 students in my class are dancing.."
"Attention students. Theres been a change involving the showcase. It will be in rounds. Anyone can participate in the first round and the judges will pick who can move on. Each round will be a different concept. I wish you all the best." The intercom said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short update because my Dad stole my computer.  Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12