32

Boys In Luv

-Taehyung P.O.V

"I can't wait to get out of here!!" Sumin said excitedly. She's finally getting discharged today. "Where are you gonna go?" I asked. "What do you mean? Home.." 
"But your Dad and Sungmin are gone, and the others two are at a friends house." I said. 
"The other two??" 
"Oh please don't act like you know your brothers names.." 
"True.. But its not the first time I've stayed home before.." 
*BEEP BEEP* 
I looked at my phone and it was a message from Sumin's father. 
"Message from your Dad. Don't let her stay home alone. I trust her at your house. No funny business.." I read off. 
"Fine I'll stay with you guys.." 

When we arrived at my mansion we were greeted with a high pitched voice. "OPPA!!" I saw Sumin cringe from the annoying sound. "Someone is back.." Mom said and rolled her eyes secretly.  "Yoona??" I said. "Who's this?" Yoona asked and pointed at Sumin. "Annyeonghaseyo Sumin inmida." 
"She;s my girlfriend.." I said. I saw Yoona's face darken then automatically brightened. "We should hang out later!!" Yoona suggested. "Uh I actually was gonna spend time with Sumin.." 
"Aniya, go ahead.." Sumin said and gave me a reassuring smile which was totally fake. "Are you sure?" She nodded. 
"By the way I'm Yoona. His childhood best friend.." I saw Sumin give her a puzzled look. "Before I moved here Yoona and I were friends, Sumin was also one of my childhood friends.." I explained. "So lets go to lotte world!!" Yoona said and dragged me away. "I'll see you tonight!" I said to Sumin quickly and was dragged out the door. 

Sumin P.O.V

Don't even know Yoona that well but I hate her already. "I don't like her either.." Mrs. Kim said. "You don't?" I asked. She shook her head. "Doesn't that annoying high pitched voice bother you too? I never liked it when they hung out." 
"Did she do anything?" I asked curiously. 
"I caught her trying to take some of Taehyung's money. Thats part of the reason why we moved. To get away from that family. And I'm glad we did, because he met you and the others." I smiled at her. 
"I don't know her yet but she gives off a bad vibe.." 
"I have no idea why she would steal money, her family is rich.." 
"What a gold digger.." I said and high fived Mrs. Kim. She was like a Mom to me. 
"Oh so your Appa asked if you could stay here since he doesn't want you being alone. So you'll be in the guest room beside Taehyung's room. You know where it is right?" She asked. I nodded and brought my stuff up with the help of some maids. 
When I finally settled in I took out my phone and called Jungkook. 
"Yoboseyo?" 
"Jungkook? Its me. I need to ask you something.." 
"What is it?" He asked. 
"Did you know Yoona?"
"Yoona? Taehyung's child hood friend? Remember how he was the last one to join the group?"
"Yes yes I rememeber. Do you know anything about Yoona?" I asked. 
"Why do you wanna know?" 
"Because she's back... And it seems like she already hates me.." 
"Duh she hates you because you're Hyung's girlfriend.." 
"Wait, so are you telling me she likes Taehyung?" 
"That is exactly what I'm telling you.. But its been a while so who knows.. Now I need to ask you something." 
"If it has anything to do with Shinyeong then figure it out yourself! You hurt her remember? Try and find ways to make it up to her." 
"NOONA! PLEASE HELP ME!!" He whinned like a 5 year old. 
"Think about it and if you're stuck then call Sehee or me.." I said and hung up. 
I flopped on my bed with a million things going through my mind. The Shinyeong and Jungkook situation, the Taehyung and Yoona situation. "Aish! Why is everything so complicated!" I groaned. I was so bored without Taehyung here... I bet he's having a blast with Yoona. 
I took my phone out again and looked to see who I should talk to. Shinyeong? 
"Hi Unni!!" 
"Hey Shinyeong!"
"Good thing you called, I need your help with something!" 
"What? Jungkook?" 
"How'd you know?" I rolled my eyes. 
"Lucky guess, so what is it?"
"I still love him.." 
"Shinyeong, we all know that. Except for him.." 
"OKAY! Well I just don't know how to approach him. I've been avoiding him.." 
"Shinyeong, we all know that. He also knows that.."
"OK well how do I approach him? I don't know what to do.." 
"Wait for the right moment.. And DON'T avoid him. I just talked to him and he kept on asking for help.." I said. 
"Why did you call him??" Shinyeong asked. 
"Woah girl I just needed to ask him something.." 
"Ask him what?"
"One of Taehyung's childhood friends came back and I was asking Junkook if he knew anything about her.." 
"HER?!! Is she pretty? Is she y? TELL ME TELL ME!!" 
"She's Korea's ideal face. And y? I just met her but it seems like she already hates me.." 
"Why does she hate you already? Did you hurt her?" 
"I have no idea why and I certainly should've but didn't. Jungkook said its because I'm Taehyung's girlfriend.." 
"OHH So does she like him??" 
"From the looks of it, I think she does and that makes me a little worried..." I said. 
"Unni, Taehyung loves you. He won't leave you for skinny Yoona.." 
"How do you know she's skinny?" I asked. 
"Found her on facebook.." 
"Ahaha wow.." Then I heard a knock at the door. "Come in!!" I called. Then Mrs. Kim walked in. "Bad news.. Yoona will be staying here..." Mrs. Kim said. I kept a blank expression on my face. "Because...?" 
"Her house is kinda under construction. Her parents were gonna stay in a hotel but Taehyung offered her to stay here.. I'm sorry. If it was my choice I would've said no.." I shook my head. "I'm fine Mrs. Kim. Really.." She smiled at me and left. 
"SHE'S GONNA BE LIVIVNG THERE!!?" Shinyeong shouted as I put the phone back to my ear. 
"Ok tone it down and yes she will be. Gosh this is going downhill!! Ok if anything happens I need an emergency house to go to.." I said. 
"Your welcome to stay here.." 
"Thank you Shinyeong. Because my Dad doesn't want me staying home alone after I got out of the hospital.." 
"Well I wouldn't either! What if you fell down and couldnt get back up??" 
"I'll slither around then! Just kidding I'd have no energy to do that.." 
"Haha yeah.. Oh gotta go! Mom is calling!"
"Ok bye.." I said and hung up. 

Yoona P.O.V

"So oppa! What is Sumin like?" I asked even though I really don't care. "She's a tough girl. Not girly at all. She's funny and she understands me.." Taehyung said. "I understand you Oppa!!" 
"Uhm yeah I guess.." 
"And I'm funny!"
"Aha yeeeaaahhhh..." I pouted. "Do you not think so?" I asked. 
"Aniya its just complicated..." 
"Complicated how?" 
"Ah nevermind, lets go home.." He said and we went back to the car. 

When we got back we were greeted by Mrs. Kim. Well she greeted Oppa not me. I guess she's never forgiven me for attempting to steal money. "Where's Sumin?" Taehyung asked. "Oh your girlfriend is upstairs.." Mrs. Kim said and emphasized the word girlfriend. When Oppa went upstairs Mrs. Kim glared at me. "I still remember what you did. And if you do it again I will kick you out of this house and you'll never see Taehyung again.." She said. 
"What are you gonna do? Move again? That would surely break Sumin's heart. And the rest of his friends.." I smirked and then went to my guest room. 

Taehyung P.O.V

when I walked into Sumin's room I see her laying down with her headphones on. I lightly shook her and she quickly stood up. "Oh my gosh, ok its just you.." She said and layed back down. "Who did you think it was?" I asked and layed next to her. "I don't know a robber?" 
"Babe you have a wild imagination.." 
"I know I do.. So how was Lotte world?" She asked. 
"It was fun I guess. I wish you were with me though.." 
"Whaaaatt? But you were hanging out with one of your old friends.."
"I'd rather hand out with you.." I said and pulled her closer. "By the way. Jungkook called for us to hang out at caribbean bay tomorrow, he also said to bring Yoona.." 
"Stupid maknae.." Sumin muttered. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Oh nothing.. I think Jungkook's mad at me.." 
"What did you do.........? This time.." I asked. 
"Why does everyone assume I did something??" 
"Because you usually do. So why is he mad at you?" I asked. 
"Because I didn't help him with Shinyeong... But I totally can't.." 
"Why not??"
"Because I'm helping Shinyeong try and approach him. They both still love each other but are to scared to talk to each other.." She said. 
"Its not that hard though.. Just go and talk.."
"We aren't in their position so we wouldn't know.. Its probably a lot harder then we think.." 
"I hope we are never in that situation. Plus I'm not that stupid to think of that plan.." I said and kissed Sumin. 
"Oh Taehyung, you're plenty stupid..." She said jokingly. 
"What? Take that back!" I said and held her tightly. 
"Yah, let go of me!" SHe tried squirming but it didn't work. 
"Not until you take it back!"
"Aniyo! You're a stupid boy.. But you're my stupid boy.." She said. 
"I love you Sumin!" Then I kissed her cheek. 
"I love you too Taehyung.." 
We ended up cuddling there for the rest of the night with midnight talks. But Sumin needs her sleep or else she'll be crazy in the morning so I let her rest. 

Sehee P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP* I looked at my phone and saw a text from Jungkook. Meet at the club house tomorrow. Bring swimming suit. Could you also pass the word to Shinyeong? -Jungkook
Why cant you just text her the details? -Sehee
I'm scared! What if she hates me? -Jungkook
She doesn't hate you. Promise. And if you're that scared I will text her. -Sehee
Thanks Noona! You're more helpful then Sumin Noona. -Jungkook
Of cource I am. What did you ask her to do? -Sehee
I just needed her help with Shinyeong. I don't know how I should talk to her, she's been avoiding me.. -Jungkook
Jungkook, we all know that. But I'll help you -Sehee
Ok thanks Noona! -Jungkook 

 

The next day I texted Shinyeong because I forgot LOLOL. And she said she was coming!! 
After I got ready I drove to the club house and saw Sumin, Taehyung and some other girl. Who was she? 
"Hey Unni.." Sumin greeted with a monotone voice. 
"Who's that??" I asked and quickly pointed at the girl. 
"She's Yoona, Taehyung's childhood friend.." 
"I thought we were his childhood friends.." I said. 
"Well remember how he was the last to join?" She asked. I nodded. 
"His old hometown was where they met.." 
"Why does it seem like you already hate her?" I asked curiously. 
"She's been clinging on to Taehyung...." 
"Aww, is someone jealous?" I asked teasingly. 
"No Unni, I'm so ok with some twig clinging on to MY boyfriend.." She said sarcastically. 
"Calm down. He loves you. Not her. So nothing will happen.." 
"Lets hope so.." 

Once everyone arrived we drove in 2 different cars. First car was: Jungkook, Shinyeong, Hoseok, Sumin, Taehyung and Yoona. Second car: Nam Joon, Me, Jin, Suga, Jimin. 
"So why is Yoona here?" Jimin asked. 
"Why? Do you guys not like her?" I asked. 
"Not like her? We hate her! Remember that time Sehee took you guys to California and we stayed back? So Yoona came for a visit and whenever Taehyung wasn't in the room she was so y to us." 
"Well now she's back for good.. Thats what Taehyung said." Nam Joon said. 
"She's also living at the Kim mansion for a while since her house is under construction.." 
"I bet by next week Sumin will probably leave to Shinyeong's house or Sehee's house.." Suga said. 
"Why do you say that?" I asked. 
"Yoona is obsessed with Taehyung. Like its not even funny. She'll do whatever to make Taehyung's her boyfriend." 
"Guys guys, Sumin will take care of it. Probably not in a nice way but she'll take care of it.... With her fist.." I said and we all started laughing. 
"Oh Sumin be our guest! Hit her as much as you want.. SHe probably had it coming anyway. 

Sumin P.O.V

I was angrily texting Jungkook even though he was sitting right infront of me. 
Why did you want Yoona to come??!! -Sumin
Why didn't you help me with Shinyeong? -Jungkook
Because its your fault! You made the dumb decision to go out with Hyorin. -Sumin
I didn't really go out with her FYI, but please please please help me! -Jungkook
Just wait! I have an idea and it will all play out.. Well.. -Sumin
Your plans never work though.. -Jungkook 
You act like your plans are better! -Sumin 


"Who are you texting?" Taehyung asked. 
"I'm texting an idiot.." I answered. 
"So Jungkook, are you dating any of the girls?" Yoona asked. I widened my eyes. "Umm. I'm..--"
"He's dating me.." Shinyeong said and laced her fingers with Jungkook. "Yeah we are dating.." Jungkook said and smiled brightly at Shinyeong who returned the smile. I winked at Shinyeong and gave her a look that said. 'Told ya to do it at the right moment.' 

Told ya it would work.. -Sumin
That was your plan? -Jungkook
Yupp I couldn't help you because I was helping Shinyeong. -Sumin
Thanks Noona, maybe you do have a heart.. -Jungkook
LOLOL Nahh. CTFU.- Sumin

Once we arrived we went to find a locker for all of our stuff. "These lockers are so expensive.." I said to myself. "No its not. Or are you poor?" Yoon asked and smirked. I glared at her and clenched my fist. "Don't do it.." Sehee warned me. "She doesn't know that your Dad owns several hotels in Asia.." 
I nodded and we went to go on one of the slides. 
"Alright this slide can take four people. Oppa, Sumin, Jimin and I will be in a group.." Yoona said. I rolled my eyes. What a bossy biatch. 

When we got on Yoona dragged Taehyung to sit next to her so I ended up sitting with Jimin. "Are you okay with all of this?" Jimin asked. I lightly shook my head and lowered it. Then we were pushed down the slide. "AHHHHH!!!!" Yoona screamed and clinged on to Taehyung's body. OMG.. I shot her a quick glare and wanted to get off. 
When it finally ended Yoona was now clinging on to his arm. "Hey are you alright?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah I'm fine.." I answered and went to walk with Sehee. 

Taehyung P.O.V

I know you're not fine Sumin.. I know you better then anyone... After going on a bunch of slides and swimming we went to eat. "Guys its on me.." Jin said. 
"What? It should be on Jungkook.." I said jokingly. "Hyung!!" He whinned. "Nah I got it. No worries maknae.." Jin reassured him. 
While we were eating I noticed Sumin was very quiet. "Are you sure your alright?" I asked. She nodded and didnt make eye contact with me. I sighed and grabbed her to talk some place else. "Yah! I wasn't done eating!" She said and tried shaking my hand off. "Ok whats wrong? Your being so quiet and your not the quiet one of the group.." 
"I just have nothing to say.." Sumin lied. 
"You used to be a better liar.." 
"I'm tired ok? My lies aren't that good when I'm tired.." 
"Ok well I know when you're quiet something is bothering you. Now what is it?" I asked sternly. 
"Yoona...." She said softly. 
"Yoona? Is she troubling you?" I asked worriedly. 
"In a way she is..." 
"What is she doing?" 
"I just.. Don't feel comfortable when she clings on to you all the time and you don't do anything even though I'm standing there right next to you.." She said and looked the other way. 
"Aww, is babe Sumin jealous?" I asked teasingly. 
"Shut up.." She said. I chuckled and back hugged her. "She's just a friend ok? I love you Baek Sumin. Don't forget that and if something is bothering you I want to be the first person you tell. Don't bottle your feelings and thoughts up." I said and kissed her cheek. "Come on, lets go back.." I wrapped my arms around her waist and we joined the crew and Yoona again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Feels good to write again! I hope you enjoy this long update, its to make up for not writing for 3 days. 
So what do you guys think ? Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12