Butterflies 83.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sooyoung can you please be more careful about this?! The vase is so close to get hit!”

“Dude, your ridiculous pink totoro is big! I can’t even see the ing road!” Sooyoung struggled through from all the way from the mall to Taeyeon’s house. Since Taeyeon could not carry it or even purchase it to attract any attention, he will have to get Sooyoung for help. Of course, in trade of a buffet meal.

“I’m so done with this!” Sooyoung threw the human size totoro on the bed and plopped down.

“Wow I think it actually doesn’t really fit in here?”

“Duh?! I mean if you want her to hug you at night or the bloody toy?!” Yuri voiced out from the door.

“What the hell?! Yul since when you came?”

“Since Sooyoung whining about this project.” Yuri chuckled and threw the food that Sooyoung got him to get for her. “What’s next?”

“No, wait. I think this won’t do.” Taeyeon rubbed his chin and think thoroughly.

“Okay, I know!” Taeyeon immediately dashed to another room, previously his sister’s room.

“I’m gonna revamp it. ALL PINK.”

“What?!” Sooyoung and Yuri ridiculously shouted.

The friends kept persuading Taeyeon it is a bad idea, but the boy had only a smirk on his face.

“Soo, throw the totoro in this room. I’ll get hired a person to paste this room wall pink with white polka dots. And guys, we are heading to somewhere NOW.” Taeyeon spoke like Hitler, controlling every crew of his.

Jessica who arrived with Yuri, was sitting at the couch, lazily. Taeyeon walked swiftly pass the girl but managed to quickly grab a cushion and threw it at her. “Let’s go.”

“What?!” Jessica gave her cold glare but Yuri came down later to bring her out with them.

~

“Babe, hii~” Taeyeon cutely waved to the girl who has been waiting outside her mansion for about half an hour.

“You are late.”

“I know.. I’m sorry ok! Sooyoung had a sudden meeting about my schedule change. I have to discuss it with her you know?”

“So what? Are you gonna be busy again the next few days?”

“Welllll……… maybe? Depends on you want my answer to be yes or no?” Taeyeon move forward and smoothly wrapped his arms around her waist, giving his lovely princess a forehead kiss.

“This is my first time seeing you after a week!” Tiffany sulked and fold her arms.

“Awwww come on! One week isn’t that long right?!”

Tiffany turned and glare at the boy. “Okay okay! The minimum criteria for us is to meet at least twice a week, okay?” Taeyeon tried to hoax the girl.

“Fine.” Tiffany sticked out her tongue and head towards Taeyeon’s car.

The boy giggled behind at how easy is it to make his girl happy again.

~~

“Where are we going?”

“Our date schedule for tonight, dinner.” Taeyeon smile cheekily as he move the car.

“What?! That’s so boring! And you told me to wear a dress?!”

“Well.. even if I don’t, you will still wear a simple dress. My girlfriend is so feminine, right?”

“Glad that you know me well enough.” Tiffany blushed at how Taeyeon is able to .

“I’m kidding.. we will head to my house after.”

 

During dinner, the whole Spanish restaurant is booked by Taeyeon. Tiffany didn’t believe it in the first place because he actually booked under his name and not Sooyoung’s. He sat down with her without the need to hide his face or tried to stay out of attention.

Today, it’s all the opposite.

“Cheers baby.” He raised his wine glass.

“Cheers.”

“Tae, I can’t believe you actually book this place. What if the restaurant..”

“If they were to spread this news of me eating with my girlfriend, let them. I can’t be bothered anymore. What more, the whole Korea knew I have a girlfriend. But.. maybe they will be a little jealous on what a catch my girlfriend is.” Taeyeon smirked.

“Tae, be serious! I am scared.”

“Don’t worry. This place is secured.” Taeyeon grabbed on to Tiffany’s hand on the table to let her feel the security again. “I love you.” He blurted after staring at her beautiful eyes.

“I love you too.”

Slowly, the restaurant started to play classical jazz music.

“May I?” He bend over.

Tiffany beamed at the gesture and followed the boy out to the dance floor.

With just the two of them, taking up the entire space.

“Taee..”

“Hmm?”

They whispered as they continued to dance to the music.

“What’s the occasion? Or did I miss out something?” Tiffany suspected.

“Well.. you probably missed out the news.”

“What news?”

“I am getting married.”

“Oh really? With who?” Tiffany played along.

“A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter