Butterflies 78.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the commotion of Taeyeon’s confession to his dating life, everywhere was about him. Everywhere and everyone is talking about it. However, after much observation, Taeyeon smiled to himself. He almost cried with tears of joy when he browse the internet.

He immediately packed the laptop in his bag and called Sooyoung over to fetch him.

 

Taeyeon waited for Lee Soo Man to be available after several hours of meetings with the stakeholders. Finally, after the long wait, Taeyeon saw him walking out. Taeyeon beamed and hit Sooyoung to wake the girl up. Taeyeon ran towards the man and greeted. “Ah.. Taeyeon.” His face changed when he saw Taeyeon. He looked a little worried.

The three of them gathered in Lee Soo Man’s office and Taeyeon took out his laptop.

The man asked, “What is it?”

“After all that happened these few days. None of my fan café closes down! Look!!” Taeyeon showed Mr Lee Soo Man all the café tabs he saved. All the banner hashtagged #FaithInTaeyeon.

The president was a little taken aback with the news. “I was too busy to follow up what the public thinks..”

“Lee sa jjang nim, Taeyeon’s fans really supported him till now. All over the social medias, they hashtag the same phrase, which is Faith in Taeyeon!”

Lee Soo Man sighed. Taeyeon and Sooyoung worried as they patiently waited for him to say something.

“Earlier on.. when we are holding the meeting. We’ve talked about our shares. SM Entertainments has.. not dropped.”

Taeyeon had his mouth opened wide and flashing his teeth with happiness. Sooyoung had the same expression as well. “So… does that means Taeyeon could stay?!” Sooyoung asked with desperation, with her hands clasped.

 

“Well.. Yes.”

Taeyeon and Sooyoung jumped and hugged each other, screaming with happiness.

“But with one condition.”

“What?!”

“Promise me you will do well with your next album.”

“Of course!!! Thank you  Sa jjang nim!!!”

“Aish.. Taeyeon ah.” He said as he ruffled his hair. “Although you joined the company late, I’m still glad I found this talent. You’re hardworking and humble. This company cherishes you. It’s only because of what has happened, I have to be firm with my stand. You need to know I have to do this for the sake of the company’s reputation as well as to answer to our shareholders.”

“I understand.. Sorry for casuing so much trouble.”

“You can call me Hyung in future. Drop the formalities.” Lee Soo Man said, then he turned to Sooyoung, “You too.”

~~

 

“ASA! PARTY TIME!!!” Sooyoung screamed and pop the champagne. Taeyeon invited Tiffany, Yuri, Jessica, Sooyoung and Sookyung over.

“I’m happy for you Tae! Glad everything is fine now!” Yuri cheers with Taeyeon.

“Tiffany could finally be with Taeyeon in peace.” Jessica gave the awwww look to Tiffany and they hugged.

“I STILL HAVE MY JOB!!!” Sookyung yelled with joy as well.

 

Taeyeon clanged his champagne glass as he cleared his throat.

“Thank you my dear friends, and my lovely one.” Taeyeon winked at Tiffany before he continued,

“So much has happen these days but I’m glad I’ve pulled through it! Thank you really thank you for being with me, believing me and trusting my choice.” Taeyeon did a bow.

 

The night was as wild as the night clubs.

Sooyoung dance like crazy, dragging Taeyeon and Sookyung with her. Tiffany could only laughed as she hugged the cushion and sit on the couch. Yuri and Jessica are having their own time of touchy moments while they slow dance with that techno music.

After a while, Tiffany head to the kitchen alone but Taeyeon saw her leaving. He excuse himself as he follow the girl. Tiffany was washing some plates on the basin quietly. The boy smirked and kind of like that image.

Hmm.. she looks like my wife.. –Taeyeon thought and chuckled to himself.

Tiffany did not hear him coming since the music from the living room was so loud.

The boy sneaked over and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Omo!” Tiffany jumped at the sudden touch.

“Tae!” Tiffany frowned but continue to wash the plates since her hands are still filled with soap.

 

“moyaa?~” Taeyeon acted cute with a little change in his voice.

“Washing the plates?” Tiffany replied in Englis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter