Butterflies 51.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany went home after bunking at Taeyeon’s house last night. She was hoping to get extra clothes over to Taeyeon’s house so she could always stay at his house. Well, she loves wearing his shirt but it’s not very nice to always borrowing his clothes. What more she needs some undergarments too.

 

“Dad, you’re up early.” Tiffany walked over to the dining area and saw not only her dad is sitting there.  “Sis?! Why are you up so early too?”

“Where did you go? You didn’t come home last night.”

“I.. was at Jessi’s”

“Really?” Tiffany’s father eyed at her with suspicion.

“Steph, take a sit. We have some questions to ask you.”

“What is it?” Tiffany felt relieved when her sister helped her to get away with the interrogation.

 

“Did.. Choi Siwon try to do something funny with you?”

Tiffany was taken aback from the question. That came unexpectedly. Her father and sister are still looking at her, waiting for the reply.

“Er.. why?”

“Steph, please tell me if he really did.” Tiffany’s father leaned forward and tap on Tiffany’s hand which is on the dining table.

“Y-Yea.. he did.”

“What the did he do to you?!” Michelle immediately flare up which startled the two. “Mich, sit down and compose yourself. Watch your language. You have an image to uphold.”

He removed his frowned and turned to Tiffany with concern eyes, “Don’t worry, tell daddy what did he did to you.”

“He.. talks dirty to me often and… erm.. once he drove me to the woods .. wanted to me..” Tiffany hesitated cause it’s quite embarrassing to talk about it.

”But luckily Taeyeon came. He saved me.” Tiffany smiled when she thought of her lover.

 

“Thank god!” Michelle finally let out a sigh of relief.

Tiffany's father frowned deeper, “So.. Siwon didn’t..” 

“Nope.” Tiffany assured.

“Taeyeon’s image is changing in my head.” Michelle winked to Tiffany. Tiffany chuckled with her eye smile, she is really glad to hear this from her family member.

“I have thought of getting you married to Siwon..”

Tiffany’s eye and mouth came wide opened but before she could say anything, her father continued,

“But I think I will not after hearing this.”

Tiffany let out a loud sigh, “Thank you, daddy.”

“Thank Taeyeon. He told me about it. I thought he was lying.” He said it in a cold tone.

“What did he say?!”

“He does not want me to pair you up with Siwon even if you guys didn’t work out.”

Tiffany beamed at the thought of Taeyeon being so brave to her father.

“Why didn’t you want to say it?” Her father continue to ask.

“Dad, Siwon’s father is your company’s partner, I do not want to affect your relationship.”

“Silly.”

 

“So.. you accept Taeyeon now?”

“No.” Tiffany’s father answer almost immediately.

Tiffany sulked and got agitated, “But dad! Tae has been protecti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter