Butterflies 79.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was woke up by the vibration of her phone. She groaned as she snuggled deeper on her pillow. “SHUT UP!” She kicked her legs around.

With the vibration of her phone not stopping, she had no choice but got her up and grab the phone from the side table. “HELLO?!” She yelled like a mad woman.

“Oh jesus! You finally picked up!”

“Jess?! What the hell? What time is it now? You’re actually awake?!”

“I have a picnic date with my seobang. But no, that’s not the point you idiot!!! Look at your Instagram. NOW NOW!!!”

“What?!”

“Taeyeon’s instagram!”

“Hold on!” Tiffany took her phone and leaned against her elbows as she go into the Instagram application. “Hmm..” She clicked the search tab and Taeyeon’s name is already there in her recent searches. Obsessive girlfriend, you could say.

“What the ?!” Tiffany yelled immediately.

“Look what your beloved boyfriend has done!”

“KIM TAEYEON!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Tiffany clenched her phone tight with anger.

Taeyeon updated his Instagram few hours ago, means around 10pm New York time. Since Tiffany and Jessica were once a New York-er, they are familiar with the time conversion. “I was freaking angry with him last night! He could post this hours later?!”

Well, Taeyeon posted a photo with some Victoria’s Secret models, Martha Hunt, Lily Aldridge, Karlie Kloss and Babara Palvin. His caption stated, “With the Angels at Victoria’s Secret New York Fashion Runway!:P”

“URGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!”

“He met the VS angels please! Oh my gawd! I love Babara the most! Her facial contours are so perfect! I can’t believe he actually took a photo with them!!! GYAAAAA~” Jessica spazzed.

“What the hell Jess?! I THOUGHT YOU CALLED BECAUSE YOU ARE CONCERN ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND TAKING A PHOTO WITH A GROUP OF HOT GIRLS, But I guess not?!”

“Erm.. yeah! I was. But..Tiff, it’s the VS angels please! Who won’t be jealous of this?!”

“ME?!” Tiffany yelled.

“Come on, Tiff. Chill. They are not in their VS underwear! They are wearing perfectly normal clothes and Taeyeon has his hands by his sides and not around them.”

“Well, my HEART is not around ME.  BYE” Tiffany shouted and hanged up.

“I’m so done with you Kim Taeyeon.” Tiffany growled at the photo once more and threw it on the bed.

~

 

Tiffany headed downstairs after washing up.

After washing up, she kind of forget about her anger and jealousy. She hopped down cheerfully and inhaled the great smell of food.

“Yes! Blueberry pancakes! Thanks, Auntie Susan.” She walked to the kitchen and bowed to one of her maid. “Morning Tiffany, not a problem. Hope you enjoy it well.~”

“Definitely!” She take a few pancakes and went to sit on the dining table.

Coincentally her father came down and sat at the head seat.

“Tiffany.”

The girl knew her father was just beside her and looking at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter