Butterflies 64.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the long wait. T_T

 

Thank you for the comments, don't worry, Taeny will be appearing together at your most unexpected timing. HAHAHA

Don't expect too much but expect some TAENY moments soooooooooooooon :P

-----

 

 

Finally the girls reached Yuri’s house but late for an hour as planned.

“Yo Fany!” Yuri got his hands around Jessica’s waist after greeting Tiffany who drifted away.

“Hey baby.” Yuri leaned his forehead against his girl and gave a peck on her nose, then her lips.

Then the couple started making out while Tiffany just lie on the couch with her mind still thinking about Taeyeon.

The couple finally stopped their tongue match with a loud lip sound heard after finding difficulty in breathing. “Dam, that was good.” Yuri smirked and steal a peck on Jessica’s lips one last time. “That’s enough for today.” Jessica leaned her body on Yuri’s chest, shake a little and walk away leaving the boy all steamed up. “You’re really a very naughty girl.” Yuri grinned as he followed her behind.

He walked pass the couch and peeped at the lying figure, who is staring blankly.

“Hey Fany, are you okay?”

“Seobang come over here!” Jessica called and Tiffany still did not reply Yuri. The boy shrug his shoulders  and walked towards his girlfriend. “Choose your flavour!” Jessica chirped happily as she display all the pretty cupcakes. “Which are the ones you make? Without Tiffany’s help.” Yuri examined all the cupcakes. “Er.. not here.”

“Why is it not here?” Yuri folded his arms and was acting as if he is interrogating the girl.

“Cause.. I ruined it.” Jessica gave an awkward smile to her lover after looking up.

“What? So you threw it away?”

“No…” Jessica glanced at the plastic bag on the table which is not displayed. Yuri smirked and took the bag and opened, revealing about 2 boxes either ugly, smashed or burned cupcakes.

“I will pick all of these.”

“But Seobang!” Jessica tried to snatch the bag away but Yuri eyed on Jessica with his determined eyes. “No.” He said sternly.

“You made these yourself. I will eat all up. It will taste really nice because there's your love in it.” Yuri whispered and gave a forehead kiss. Jessica couldn’t help but beamed with happiness at Yuri’s sweetness.

“Hey, anyway, what’s up with Fany?” Yuri recalled about the quiet girl few metres away.

“The answer to any problems about Tiff.. is always Taeyeon.” Jessica said as she heaved and walked towards the kitchen to look for some food in the fridge, treating like her own home.

~

 

“What?! He actually said that?! , I actually miss his voice. Why didn’t you text me to listen the radio!” Yuri got agitated after Jessica fed him the new information.

“I wasn’t even thinking just now. I was stunned as well!” Jessica sulked.

“Oh god, he is getting famous. I wonder if he has forgotten his best friend who helped him to grow up and be with him since forever.” Yuri pouted.

“You and your nonsense.” Jessica rolled her eyes.

“I’m serious! man I gotta call him.”

“You got his number?”

“Don’t you remember I tried the whole day to return his call the next day you picked up the call?” Yuri winked. Jessica was shocked, she has totally forgotten about it. “ Then why didn’t you continue to contact him?”

“WELL..” Yuri’s eyes widened and looked around uneasy. His nervousness got caught easily.

“Kwon.”

“OKAY Fine I did.”

“When?!”

“The last time we talked was a month ago. I guess he is pretty busy now. He doesn’t really reply me.”

“I am so gonna kill you.” Jessica said in her hellsica tone. “At least you could tell me about it!”

“I can’t!!! Taeyeon said he will stop contacting me if I tell anyone about him.”

“So what the hell did he say to you?!” Jessica slapped Yuri’s arm, getting impatient.

“Oww Sica!!” Yuri frowned. “He didn’t really say anything.. I just ask about how is he doing and such, so he didn’t reply my question YET he changed the topic. That’s why I’m still oblivious to his new career.”

“Did he ask about me?”

Yuri and Jessica jaw dropped and turned in sync to the person whose voice belongs to. “Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter