Butterflies 22.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Morning.”

Tiffany opened the door and saw the best image ever. Taeyeon came to send her for school.

“Taetae!” She jumped at the boy and wrapped her legs around him. Taeyeon instinctively grabbed Tiffany’s to hold her. “Yah, are you ready to leave?” Taeyeon said softly with Tiffany’s face so close to him.

“Are you enjoying it?” She giggled and asked with her beautiful eyesmile.

Taeyeon was confused with what Tiffany meant. The girl just tilt her head and looked below with his eyes following the direction. “Oh mygod!” Taeyeon quickly let go of his hand. He didn’t realize he is holding onto her this while.

“I.. I just can’t let you fall.”

Tiffany had her arms wrapped around Taeyeon’s neck tightly. Now with Taeyeon surrendering his hands, the girl is still sticking on him like a koala. “Okay, I believe you once.” Tiffany sticks out her tongue cutely and dropped herself.

~

 

The couple held hands and walked towards the football field for a morning stroll before lessons start.

“Tae, since the purpose of me dolling up like this is to prevent any bad boys from taking advantage of me and I have you now.. Should I start to dress like Stephanie Hwang now?” Tiffany leaned her body closer to Taeyeon as she swing their tightly intertwined fingers.

“No!”

“Yah! Why?!” Tiffany pouted at Taeyeon’s quick reaction without even thinking about it longer to give her an answer.

“No way. You look great now. I don’t care. You’re still beautiful to me.” Taeyeon playfully pinched Tiffany’s cringed nose.

“Liar. You’re just jealous.” Tiffany faked an angry look but she is actually smiling inside.

“W-Who says?!” Taeyeon stutter when he talks because he is obviously caught getting jealous.

“Then you let me doll up like the girls in school!”

“NO! End of conversation Hwang Miyoung.”

“Yah!” Tiffany hit Taeyeon’s arm when he called her Korea name.

 

 

“Well well, what a happy couple” Siwon walked towards them holding onto a hockey stick.

, We shouldn’t have walked here. Totally forgotten his team is practicing at this timing. – Taeyeon thought as he slightly hide Tiffany’s behind him.

“No wonder someone is so protective the other day. You just want to get this girl in your pants right?”

“Mind your language, Choi Siwon.” Taeyeon started to fume with that brat’s .

“How’s Tiffany on bed? Maybe you could tell us about the difference of having with someone who is a NERD and someone who is extremely hot like JISOOK.”

Siwon knew about Taeyeon and his ex since he is the first person Taeyeon knew when he came to this school and they were classma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter