Butterflies 4.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi teammate.” Taeyeon went up to Tiffany and smirk.

“Hi.” Tiffany knew that face. He is up to something again.

“Please stick to the team. I do not want to see a pink wrapping paper rolling down the hill.” Taeyeon said sarcastically.

“You have a bad mouth, did your mouth happen to be some baboon ? You should follow the team too. We can’t make any announcement for lost kid in this place.”

“Tsk.” They both turn away from each other with annoyance.

 

“Jessica, I’m surprised you came.” Seohyun said shyly.

“I needed these stupid curricular points.” Jessica said with her eyes closed, obviously showing her need of sleep.

“No wonder.” Yoona chuckled.

“Hey hey girls! What’s the joke? Care sharing with me?” Yuri came over and stood beside Jessica naturally.

Jessica rolled her eyes and uses her phone, totally ignoring the poor boy. Taeyeon and Tiffany giggled softly but caught each other doing the same action. They stopped giggling and stare at each other. Weird, they both feel weird. An uneasy feeling when their eyes lock at each other. Both of them didn't know their heart skipped a beat.

 

“OKAY TEAM 9 Please do your head count.”

“All here Ms Kwon” Tiffany replied the teacher after breaking the eye contact with Taeyeon awkwardly.

“Here is your mission. Be back by 4pm.”

“Yes madam!” Yuri salute playfully.

The whole team walked to the direction of the compass and the map.

“I’m sure it is somewhere here.” Seohyun analyze the map and the mission statement carefully.

“Oh god. Can this end already..” Jessica whined.

“It is only 12pm.. we still have a long way to go, Jess.”

“URGH.. Why did I even come!” Jessica messed her hair frustratedly.

Yuri who has been checking Jessica’s every movement at the back, went to the front and squat right in front of her.

“Get up.”

“What?”

“Let me carry you.”

“Eew. No way.”

“Why?!” Yuri frowned at the quick rejection.

“Jess.. would you rather walk or get a free ride?” Tiffany interrupted and fold her arms.

“I would rather get a free ride from Taeyeon.” Jessica ran to Taeyeon and hooked her arms around his.

“Er..” Taeyeon stood there frozen.

 

Tiffany had a sudden urge or anger. Or.. some kind of feeling she never had before.

“But he did not even offer you!” She raised her voice unknowingly.

“He will! Right, Taeyeon?” Jessica smile at Taeyeon brightly. The smile that she has never gave Yuri before. Taeyeon got stunned.

Jessica likes Taeyeon more than Yuri. Simply because Taeyeon did not once disturb her sleep and she notices he is quite cool, even though he always make fun of her best friend, it was actually funny. She realizes that he has this kind of charm that makes everyone in the class like him.

“But.. Yuri is stronger than me.” Taeyeon unknowingly looked at Tiffany before looking at Yuri as he say it. Somehow he is concerned about these two feelings. Yuri may be because he is his best frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter