Butterflies 49.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMO OMO OMO! 

I've been on hiatus for so long! 

My dear readers please don't abandon me! <3<3

So sorry~ was really busy with school and projects. 

So, here I am again! Enjoy!

-----

The following night, Taeyeon’s feet naturally brought him to the park outside Tiffany’s house.

He loitered outside nervously with his hands in his pockets, didn’t know what he should do. Call her? Or text?

“Excuse sir, I’ve noticed you are pacing here back and forth for quite some time, can I help you?”

“Er.. No. Sorry. I’m .. waiting for a friend.” Taeyeon told him a lie.

“Okay, but I’m sorry you have to wait outside this piece of land because it belongs to the Hwang Corporation. Our chairperson is going out for a meeting, you’ll have to stay clear of here. There will be many cars with him.”

“Woah.. escorts?”

“Yes.”

“Is he really that rich? I mean, he isn’t the president. Why do he need escorts?”

“Well, you are partly right. He is not the president, but the Prime Minister of Korea is inside this mansion as well. I’ve told you more than I should. I’m just a security. Actually the prime minister being here should be confidential but I think you’re a nice guy, so if you don’t mind.”

“Yeah.. sure. Sorry. I’ll leave now.” Taeyeon slightly nodded and walked off to the main road.

 

Tiffany’s family is really.. woah Prime Minister? At their house? I think I won't even be able to see the Prime Minister if I go to the parliament.. Now I think I am really.. pathetic. Tiffany may love me with all her heart but her family.. when will her family accept a poor me? Sigh* Apparently not.. her father.. – Taeyeon had full of thoughts when he was walking.

 

BE- BEEP!

The cars honked gave Taeyeon a shock. He quickly walked nearer to the curb and look at the car passing by. He saw many men in suit like the guy who talked to him earlier on. They must be the bodyguards. Another car came behind. It’s a huge limousine.

“Woah..” Taeyeon unconsciously spoke out his amazement.

 

“Tae?!”

Taeyeon looked around, he was sure he heard someone calling for him. But the voice.. seems to have some blockage. Could it be from the ..car?

Taeyeon squinted his eyes to try to look inside but could only see sihoulettes. About 6 people in the limousine.

“Sorry sir, please stand away.” Two men came to block Taeyeon’s vision.

“Sorry..” Taeyeon nodded apologetically and stopped walking, letting the 4 cars and a limousine pass by him before he continues to walk.

-

 

“He is the guy. Right? What is he doing here?”

Tiffany ignored her father and didn’t stop looking at the back, hoping to see Taeyeon running towards her. Yes, she is hurt. But she treasures Taeyeon. Every little thing the boy does could easily move her. Just like how he appears infront of Tiffany’s mansion. She was happy to see the boy. She has this urged to jump off the car right now.

“I want you guys to bring the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter