Butterflies 17.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you guys realize it's really better if you play some ballads while reading, it gets you in the emotion right away?

Why not try playing any love ballad in your playlist right now before you start reading every chapter! 

It's really cool! :D 

 

THANKS FOR READING! & SUBSCRIBING <3

 

-------------------------------------

 

“Have you.. fall in love before?”

“I.. No..”

“How about..now?”

“I think I..”

 

“Miss! Miss!” Tiffany’s maid came to knock on the door just at the moment. Taeyeon hit his fist on the bed annoyed. Tiffany picked up a call from her sister before returning to the room.

The both of them looked at each other awkwardly. “Taeyeon.. I..”

“You’ve not answered my question..”

Tiffany was finding the word to say but a call came in which she pick up.

“What?!” Tiffany ran to her room’s mini balcony. Taeyeon followed her and saw a guy holding a bouquet of flowers downstairs. The guy has a posh car behind him, wearing Armani Exchange belt, Salvatore Ferragamo’s shoe. Taeyeon frowned at the sight.

Tiffany awkwardly waved back to the guy with a smile on her face. Taeyeon was fuming so badly that he didn’t want to look any longer. “I’m leaving since you have guest.”

“Huh? Taeyeon wait!” Tiffany ran downstairs to chase Taeyeon who walked like a wind. Taeyeon came face to face with the guy who is now right infront of Tiffany’s door.

“Who is this kid?” The guy pointed to Taeyeon and looked at Tiffany who is coming from behind.

“I’m NOT a KID.” Taeyeon said in a angry but calm tone. Tiffany saw the way Taeyeon acted, he even clenched his fist. “Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon just walked out of Tiffany’s mansion without looking back. Tiffany stopped after following Taeyeon for a few metres. The girl felt dejected.

 

 

“Steph, here. This is for you.”

“Thanks.”

“You’re.. dating with the guy just now?”

“No.. Yes.. I don’t know.”

“Seriously? Hahaha whatever. Let’s go to the theme park tomorrow.”

“Nickhun.. I ..”

“Are you rejecting me?”

“You’re really nice but..”

“You like the kid just now.”

“He is not a kid! He is just.. cute.”

“I’ve been chasing you for 3 years.. You’ve never be together with any guy. It’s not that you’re not pretty when you dress like Tiffany. It’s..you. You’re the one who doesn’t want any of this. Yes, you wanted a boyfriend, you wanted to be like other girls. But you never actually did try to accept the people around you. Like me. Tiffany, I know what you’re like whether you are Tiffany or Stephanie. You knew I love you with all my heart and not about your background or image. But I know.. you didn’t accept me because you didn’t feel the love. But.. after today.. I understand what you’ve been waiting. The guy.. is the one you love. Right?”

“Oppa.. I didn’t know you care and knew so much about myself which I did not even realize..”

“Go for it.” Nickhun returned the hug and sincerely gave his blessings.

-

Tiffany went to the canteen early before lesson starts and bought a strawberry milk for herself and a banana milk for Taeyeon.

“Thanks fany. Just nice when I’m thirsty.”

“Er Jess.. I.. didn’t know you will com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter