Butterflies 76.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi all!

 

I'm doing fine! <3

Probably some of my readers stop commenting already but I will try to update asap since it's the holiday season now!

 

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! :D

A different kind of update for you all :P

Please enjoy!

 

------------------------------------

Taeyeon tried to open his eyes as he makes his way to his apartment. Half dizzy, half tired. Yuri looked at Taeyeon carefully until he went in before asking the taxi to move.

The boy rubbed his temples as he walked to the bathroom. He rubbed his cheeks when he saw how his face flush and red is his eyes. “Gosh. I drank only a little.” Taeyeon shook his head and slapped his face as he walked out. He then walked to room and dig out his sleeping clothes.

 

Surprisingly, his doorbell rang. He went to the living room by dragging his feet and saw a familiar figure on the screen. “F-Fany?” He said groggily and pressed open on the device. Tiffany then make her way in. “Fany.. W-..”

Before Taeyeon could say anything, the girl ran towards the boy and gave him a hug. Taeyeon caught a glimpse of the girl red eyes. Immediately feeling guilty, Taeyeon returned the hug but tried to push Tiffany away to see her face. The girl refuses to reveal her face as she continue to leaned against Taeyeon’s shoulders and cry. “Fany.. I’m sorry.” Taeyeon said. Even though the girl did not said anything, he knew he has a part to play for the tears to fall.

“Why didn’t you tell me.”

“Wh-What?” Taeyeon tried to stay focus, trying to hold his eyelids up.

“I heard from Sica.. Yuri told her about you"

Tiffany finally lend back to break the hug and smack Taeyeon’s chest.

“Why did.. did.. you choose me, yo-you pabo!”  Tiffany said within her tears and trying to catch her breath. Taeyeon’s heart ached to see how broken his beloved it.

He thought she would be happy that he chose her over anything else. Why is she crying?

 

Without any more words, Taeyeon leaned in and kiss Tiffany. Soft yet strong.

He the lips as if he is devouring a strawberry. Tiffany returned the kiss with her head slightly tilting and Taeyeon’s lips. The boy took the chance to enter his tongue and met hers. He played with her tongue and continuously her flesh.

“Mmm..” Tiffany unknowingly let out a moan with Taeyeon deepening the kiss that touches her soft spot. Slowly, Taeyeon’s naughty hands moved from her hips to her buttocks. He then push Tiffany backwards, as he guide her along.

Soon after, the couple plopped on the couch with Tiffany on the sofa and Taeyeon on top of her. The girl had her hands all over Taeyeon as she starts to feel the heat. Taeyeon who still had his hands on Tiffany’s , gave a light squeeze. Tiffany lift up her hips from the sudden touch and Taeyeon took the chance to remove his hands and slowly went back to her stomach and her head.

Without knowing, Taeyeon had his hands slowly creeping in Tiffany’s shirt . With Tiffany feeling the sudden coldness of the touch, she let out a groan and dug her fingernails into Taeyeon’s back.

 

Taeyeon broke the heated kissing session when he needed to catch the breath. He then looked around, he stare into Tiffany’s red eyes and her body which is below him.

“!” Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter