Butterflies 27.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany had a family dinner at a posh restaurant before her leaving for her mini operation.

“Oh my god. I totally forgotten to tell Taeyeon..” Tiffany slapped her own forehead for being so absent minded.

She quickly picked up her phone and call her lover as she slightly comb her hair. “Taetae..”

“Fany baby~ Why did you call? Aren’t you supposed to be preparing for your dinner?”

“Tae.. I have something to tell you, but I forgotten about it.”

“What is it? You sound serious.”

“It’s not really serious, but I will go Florida 5 days later..”

“What?! What for?!”

“I didn’t want to tell you this on a phone call but I totally forgot about it. Actually, I have a throat infection that occurs quite often. It could return anytime. My dad has found this specialist in Florida. I’ll be doing my operation there. It’s a really small operation, you don’t have to worry about it.

“How can I not worry?! Fany ah! I don’t even know you’ve throat condition! I feel so bad as a boyfriend, do you know that?!”

“Tae, calm down.. I’m sorry, since my throat didn’t get infected recently, I’ve totally forgotten my condition too.. If isn’t for my dad who still cares..”

“I’m coming right now.”

“Tae!” Tiffany shouted as the phone call ended. Taeyeon is still so reckless. The girl could only sigh and wait for his arrival.

~~

Tiffany has dressed finish with a simple white dress and slightly clipping her fringe to the back. She secretly left the house without anyone knowing to meet Taeyeon.

“Fany!!!” Taeyeon ran and hugged the girl tightly. Tiffany gently hug back and kiss Taeyeon’s cheeks.

“Woah.. yeppuneh~” Taeyeon broke the hug and hold onto Tiffany’s hand and spin her around. He really likes it when Tiffany doll up like a princess. “Thought you would be jealous when I dress so prettily. Hehehe”

“Hmm, we shall have a date with you dressing up like this someday.” Taeyeon said with his eyes never leave Tiffany’s body.

“Fany ah.. I’m worried for you. Can I go Florida with you please?”

“Tae, I will be going with my father..”

“It’s vacation! Can I meet you there? Please?! We could go play! It will be our first vacation together!”

“Hmm.. you’re really convincing me, Tae..” Tiffany rubbed her chin as if she is in deep thoughts.

“I’m actually quite surprise myself.”

“We’ll talk about it next time. Do you wanna join us for dinner?” Tiffany offered.

“What?! No way!”

“Why not?” Tiffany sulked.

“I..I’m dressed so..”

“Handsome. You’re so handsome as usual, Tae.” Tiffany fixed Taeyeon’s collar sweetly.

“Hehehe, I know. But.. Fany, I don’t think your father will accept us yet.”

“I’m not sure too.. Okay, then I’ll go now.” Tiffany pressed her hands on Taeyeon’s chest before she plant a kiss on his soft lips.

“Mmm strawberry.” Taeyeon smirked and his lips playfully after the kiss.

“Byuntae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter