Butterflies 30.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“W..Water..”

“Fany dear, you’re awake.” Michelle, Tiffany’s sister woke up when she heard the voice.

“Don’t talk. The doctor wants you to not move use your vocal for the next 2 days.”

Tiffany replied with a nod obediently and drank her water given by her sister.

 

Even though Tiffany has a bandage around her neck which seems serious, she is actually allowed to discharge after the doctor came to do a check with her condition. She smile and raised her both hands wildly to show her happiness to her family. She took her phone and typed, “I want to meet up with Jessica and friends later on. They are here in Florida.”

“You’re still recovering, Hwang Mi Young. No will do.” Tiffany’s father disapproves immediately.

Tiffany pouted and shook her shoulders left and right to show her whining skills that made her sister agree. “Fine.. Dad, let her go. But remember, don’t talk.”

Tiffany jumped up and nodded her head like a kid before hugging her beloved sister. She then turn and look at her father with her slanted brows. “What can I say?” Her father also gave his permission. Tiffany hugged her father with the excitement. Neither did they realize this is their first hug after their mother got hospitalized.

~

 

Taeyeon spreads his arms and legs with the bolster on the floor as he sleeps on the king size bed. He was tired and facing jetlag at the same time. So he’s still sleeping at 3pm.

He started to fidget when he felt ticklish wind on his face. He raised his arm, smacking his own forehead and scratches his head with his eyes still closed. Soon later, he felt something pressing against his chest and then he smell a familiar scent.

Strawberry.

He slowly opens his tired eyes and a pair of lips placed softly on his lips. He saw a pair of eyes closed infront of him. They are so close to each other that he could hardly figure out the face. But he remember the beautiful eyes shape.

“Ugghh..Fany..?” He groaned when Tiffany break the kiss and smile at him who is still confused.

The girl pinched the boy’s cheeks playfully and nodded. “Oww! Fany!” Taeyeon ignore the pain on his cheeks and immediately hugged Tiffany with his strength which made Tiffany dropped on the bed. “Oh mo! Are you okay?” Taeyeon immediately stopped what he is doing as he is afraid that he might harm her wound.

Tiffany cutely raised a OK sign with her fingers and placed it on her eye. Taeyeon then let out a relief.

Tiffany grabbed her phone and started typing. “Wae?” Taeyeon tried to peep but Tiffany straight away turn her phone around after typing. It read,

‘Tae, I can’t talk yet. Doctor wants me to rest my voice.’

Taeyeon flustered and shouted, “WHAT?! WHY?! ARE YOU MUTE NOW?!”

“I-I already said.. rest. Not forever..” Tiffany said with a very soft and husky voice slowly to make sure Taeyeon doesn’t get more worried. She is definitely not mute.

“Oh mo. Sorry.. I’m so sorry. Don’t talk anymore. I’m so stupid..” Taeyeon leaned in and kissed Tiffany’s forehead. “But.. We can share our mouth for now.” Taeyeon seductively said and kissed Tiffany.

Neither one wants to break the long kiss and they started to move their lips in sync. Until they heard a really high pitch voice from outside, “TIFFANY!!!!”

Taeyeon unwillingly broke the kiss and stare at Tiffany intensely, “Luckily you still could kiss.. and even better” And he smirked which got a smack on his chest back.

~~

 

“TIFF! ARE YOU OKAY? OMG WHY IS THIS BA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter