Butterflies 61.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As time goes by, 2 years has passed.

 

Time passed in a blink of an eye. But to the separated couple, it has been the toughest days.

2 years of not celebrating anything together. Most importantly, their birthdays. For the past 2 years of Tiffany’s birthday, Taeyeon had composed and sang the songs to himself. Composing music for the one he love. But she wasn’t here to listen. Most of the time he blamed himself for leaving her. 

Tiffany on the other hand tried very hard to smile and thankful for her family and Julien to be there during her birthdays. However, there is a spot in her heart that was not filled. Someone important to her is not here. 2 years.. and she made the same birthday wish.

She hoped she could see Taeyeon again.

 

On Taeyeon’s birthday, Tiffany stared at Taeyeon’s photo for the whole day. Wishing him a happy birthday. She even baked a cake for Taeyeon, literally. The first time, Julien saw the cake that Tiffany baked and asked whose birthday is it. Tiffany ended up covering herself, saying she was just learning to bake. For the second time, Tiffany has baked it secretly that no one saw the cake. Yet she still brought to the balcony of her house and ate a slice of the cake as she looked at the moonlight and played ballad songs as if she is not depressed enough.

 

-

Current time

“Thank you Daddy!” Tiffany kissed her father’s cheek and ran to her sister before sharing a hug.

“I’ll join you soon after I leave my job.” Michelle said.

“I’ll visit mum soon.” Leo continued.

“I will wait for you guys to come back.” Tiffany flashed her eye smile.

Finally, she graduated in LA. She begged her father to allow her return to Korea after her graduation because she missed the country so dam badly. Her mother, her friends and her favourite food. 2 years of not even returning once is a torture. Her father did not want to let his precious daughter return alone at first, but gave in to Tiffany’s puppy eyes and constant whining.

 

After Tiffany touched down in Korea, she immediately rang up her best friend. Jessica got ready and when Tiffany reaches her house, they dump the luggage aside and went to the mall.

“Oh god I can’t believe your love for shopping. Doesn’t LA have better malls? Why did you want to shop the moment you got back?” Jessica said within pants as they finally inside a taxi.

“I just want to hang out with my best friend!” Tiffany placed her hand over Jessica’s.

“Hah!” Jessica faked a laugh with her sarcastic expression.

 

“How’s everyone?”

“Great? And I’m even better. My job is to sleep.”

“What’s new. What about Yuri?”

 “Seobang got a job in the events industry. He said I could just depend on him and told me to sleep all day.” Jessica giggled with her cute dolphin sound at the thought of Yuri’s words.

“Seobang..?” Tiffany leaned nearer to Jessica and gave her a teasing look.

Jessica immediately blushed when she recalled what she just said, “Get off!” She slightly pushed Tiffany and looked away.

“Already want to marry off so quickly?” Tiffany chuckled before she sighed, “I envy you, Jess.” She admitted.

Jessica stopped blushing and look at Tiffany with concern. She could see sadness in Tiffany’s b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter