Butterflies 62.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I met him.. that was like a few months after I settled down in...”

Yuri gulped his water that is in his mouth and slammed the glass on the table from the sudden news. Jessica was startled as well, “Where?!”

“In an award ceremony for elite companies..”

“Wait wait wait.. in LA?” Yuri was confused.

“Yeah.. he was.. singing for the event.

 

“Oh god I hate to say this disgusting word but it’s called, fate.” Yuri said. Jessica elbowed Yuri on the stomach for being dramatic. Tiffany on the other hand smiled a little, “You think so?”

“Like of all place, LA? And of all event, the one you attend? I must say this is really out of I-don’t-know-how-many-probability of chances, for people to meet like that. What more, people who love each other!”

“I believe you will meet him again, soon.” Yuri winked and continued, “Well, actually he called me before. And.. he asked about you. But that was when Sica baby picked up the call instead of me.”

“WHAT?! WHEN?! Jess, why didn’t you tell me?!” Tiffany stood up immediately.

“What for? He did not have any intention to want you back anyway.” Jessica said coldly.

“He said he is sorry.. and..” Yuri glanced at Jessica.

Jessica throw a tired look before she continued for Yuri, “He love you too much that’s why he left.”

“W-What..?” Tiffany’s voice fainted upon hearing the confession.

“But.. why?” It came out like whispers.

 

“I believe Taeyeon thinks you will be better without him? Since he said he love you too much means he wants the best for you.” Yuri tried to analyze.

“No! He is the best for me! Why can’t he sensible enough to think in my shoes?!”

“Don’t you get it? Taeyeon seems to be thinking too much. Thinking for you, that’s why he thought leaving you is the best thing he could do.” Yuri tried to think in Taeyeon’s shoes. He himself would also sacrifice for Jessica if he were to be in their situation.

“I don’t even understand what he is thinking.” Tiffany slapped her both hands on her face. “Stupid.”

-

 

Tiffany wandered around and unknowingly stopped outside Taeyeon’s house. Well, in actual contract is hers still. She opened the door and walked in. The cold living room with no one. No laughter of Taeyeon’s. No smell of cooking. No familiar scent of shampoo that Taeyeon used after he showers. Nothing.

 

She went into Taeyeon’s room to see nothing but furniture. She closed her eyes immediately when she felt the sudden gush of tears reached the brim of her eyes. “Tae..” she muttered as she sat on Taeyeon’s bed, moving her hands on the bed sheet.

“I miss you..”

 

She decided to sleep in tonight. She showered and found some spare towels from Taeyeon’s closet. Plop herself on Taeyeon’s bed. Surprisingly she could smell his scent. She smile bitterly as she hug the pillows closer to her face.

But she felt something inside the pillow case. She digged and took it out, revealing a photo.

Her photo.

The picture of her in the apron, baking and smiling sweetly at the camera.

Taeyeon did not show her this beautiful photo before..

She was shocked yet happy.

 

Taeyeon once loved her so much.

She then place the photo on the side table before she went into dreamland with tears rolling down her face.

~~

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon was at SM building again for a mini meeting.

“Okay here’s your schedule! Finally you’re going to be famous! I’m so happy for you!!!” Sooyoung clapped wildly. Taeyeon as usual could only sigh at Sooyoung’s dorky behavior. He thought he was the only one who is well-known for a dork.

Taeyeon flipped the paper and slowly look through,“I’m going to be DJ with Shin Dong sshi?”

“Yep. Don’t worry. He will guide you.”

“Okay.. Err What is this.. teaser?” Taeyeon pointed to the schedule.

“Making a teaser for you. People needs to know your face before you become a DJ right.. They need see your charm.”

“I have to come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter