Butterflies 42.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Steph! There you are! Where have you been?!” Tiffany’s father scolded Tiffany softly to remain composed in the hall of wealth.

“I went to take a breather.”

“Is it that stress for you?” Michelle took a sip of champagne and shook her head slightly at her sister.

“Wow where did you get that pink champagne?” Tiffany beamed when she saw her favourite colour.

Michelle pointed to the cocktail area which filled with all the cocktails. “Dam, I only noticed the food and not the pretty pink drinks!”

“Ah ha. No. Come back here.” Tiffany’s father grabbed onto Tiffany’s hand before she could slip away.

“What is it?”

“Time for you to meet my business partner.” He sternly said and gesture them to follow him.

“Dam..” Tiffany murmured.

~

 

“Mr Choi! Hey hey! How’s the night?” Mr Hwang started the conversation when they approached Mr Choi.

“Great! I just arrived and got some awesome wine to accompany my night. Lovely! Oh, I saw you brought two lovely girls as well?” The man around the same age as Tiffany’s father said as he eyed on the girls.

“My daughters. Michelle and Stephanie. This is Mr Choi, a great business partner to work with.”

The girls bowed politely and greeted the man in front of them. “Dad, where is the girl?” A guy approached him from the back. Tiffany had agape, mentally cursing.

“Oh Siwon. This is the girl I’ve been telling you. Stephanie, I believe we have met several times before but you’ve never met my son. This is Choi Siwon.”

Siwon smirked and then smiled charmingly as he took Tiffany’s hand gently, giving a soft kiss on the back of her hand. “Oh.. Hi Ms Stephanie. You’re beautiful.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes and pulled back her hand abruptly but did not make it obvious to Mr Choi who is still smiling at them. “We’ll let you two have some time alone.” Mr Hwang said as he likes Siwon once he saw him. A really handsome and well-mannered boy in his eyes. But to Tiffany is a real jerk in her eyes.

Great. Now even dad doesn’t care if he wants to eat me up?! Urgh. – Tiffany rolled her eyes again.

 

“Shall we dance?”

“No. I’m going home. Bye.”

“Hey! Why so fast?”

“ off or I will kick your balls. I don’t care if I’m wearing a gown.” Tiffany said with her serious face. Siwon could only laugh at the girl, thinking how cute could she be when she is angry. “You look perfect even when you’re warning someone. You should take part in a beauty pageant.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes again at Siwon for the nth time.

She let out a huge breath before turning her back against him.

“Okay okay! I won’t be a jerk. At least let me send you back. My dad is looking. He wouldn’t let me off if I let you go like this. I’m serious.” Siwon said.

Tiffany has never see Siwon being serious in a nice way before. She was quite taken a backed. She took a peep and saw Mr Choi and her father smiling at them. “Fine. My dad will also give me a listening ear too. Might as well. Let’s go.”

Siwon’s grin is back after hearing the acceptance.

 

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter