Butterflies 13.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon went to fetch Tiffany as promised. He even brought his guitar. Tiffany did not ask since she didn’t feel like talking to him yet.

“Mummy, I brought ..”

“A friend. Hi Mrs Hwang. I’m Tiffany’s friend.”

Tiffany felt awkward in introducing Taeyeon. She has been thinking if she should introduce him as her classmate, her enemy or the guy who bullies her. But Taeyeon interrupted by introducing himself as her friend makes her feel good. She doesn’t know why but it really feels good. The way Taeyeon talked to her mother is of so much respect and polite. He surprised her again.

Tiffany’s mother was alright few days back, but her condition worsen again which caused her to be in coma right now.

“I’m here to play and sing with Tiffany. A meaningful song. It is a song I’ve composed for my mother, but I will have to say it applies to all the mothers out there.”

Taeyeon started strumming the guitar and sing. Tiffany fixed her eyes on Taeyeon who is singing seriously. She starts to feel butterflies in her stomach the more she look at him. After feeling comfortable, she sang along with Taeyeon, which receive a smile from the latter. The both of them sang with all their heart.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany shared a comfortable silence on their way back. He walked with Tiffany to her door and waited for her to say something.

“Thank you.. friend. I'm sure my mum is happy to hear us.”

Taeyeon rubbed the back of his head shyly. “Not a problem.”

Silence filled the air again.

“I’ll go now.” Taeyeon broke the silence and turned towards his car.

“Can I call you Taeyeon instead of Baby face now since you’re my friend?” Tiffany said boldly.

Taeyeon looked up and turned to look at Tiffany with his charming smile.

“Sure. Anyway you’ve started calling me Taeyeon a few times already, isn’t it?” Taeyeon let out a small laugh. “I’ll call you Tippani instead of Pink wrapping paper too then.”

“It’s Tiffany.”

“Whatever. Bye.” Taeyeon waved cooly like how he always do. Tiffany smiled to herself and played with her fingers as she walked in her house. She jumped around in the house, feeling so much different from how Taeyeon and her met ever since the school reopens. It felt like, it’s a new beginning.

-

 

Saturday came, Tiffany and Michelle dressed up as promised.

“Still as beautiful.” Michelle praised her baby sister and fixed her clothes properly.

“Don’t say that. I’m embarrassed.”

“Look at you. All grown up now.. Oh, did anyone know who you are in college?”

“Nope. I wore the ugliest, doll the least and attracts no attention.” Tiffany said confidently.

“How will they react when they see you now? Hahaha! Come on, let’s go.”

 

 They took the limo to the ballroom. Tiffany wore a tube white gown, with the front short but the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter