Butterflies 40.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Celebrating chapter 40 with 600 subscribers!!! YAY!

I love every single one of my supporters! Thank you!!! I’ve been cracking my brain for some sweety but I think it’s enough! Let’s have a change of atmosphere soon~ Smirk*

 

____

 

School’s pretty busy nowadays with all the examinations piling up. Taeyeon still made the effort to perform at the bar every weekend to earn some money for his living expenses.

“Oh man, I can’t believe you’re not my boss anymore. It .” Wooyoung sulked.

“Yeah, I know. My status now is worse than a usual boy. I’ve become a really homeless kid.”

“Hey come on! Your girlfriend has bought it back for you! You’re considered really fortunate.”

“I agree.” Taeyeon smiled as he thought of the pretty girl.

 

“You.”

Someone’s voice from behind interrupted their conversation which made Taeyeon turned to look.

“You don’t have to work here anymore.” The guy smirked.

“Choi Siwon.”

~~

 

Taeyeon carried his guitar on his back and took a walk along the beach.

“Great! I’m jobless! ARGHHH!!!” He became frustrated and started kicking the sand.

“Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon frowned and swiftly turned, guessing, “Fany?”

 

Taeyeon had his mouth agape when he saw it’s not Tiffany.

“It’s me. Sorry, I know you don’t want to see me.”

“I never said I didn’t want to see you. We’re still friends.”

“I.. saw what happened at the bar. You..”

“Yeah, I’m no longer the boss. My dad left me with nothing and took my sister. Even the house is not mine anymore. My girlfriend bought it back for me.” Taeyeon told everything to Jisook. He still finds it comfortable sharing things with her. “I didn’t expect you to tell me all these. But thank you.”

“Like I’ve said. We are still friends.” Taeyeon smiled back.

“But definitely not gonna let my girlfriend see us together. She’s a little obsessive.” Taeyeon laughed after he realized what he had said. Jisook chuckled at how ridiculous Taeyeon’s laughter is.

“I would want to say ‘hey we could share the rent at your house’ but well I guess your girlfriend might kill me again.” Jisook said matter of factly.

“Sorry. But it really saves my costs though.. I guess I’ll just have to look for a new job.”

“Good luck to you then. Thank you Taengo.. See you.”

-

 

“TAEEEEEEEEEE!” Tiffany jumped on Taeyeon immediately after he opened the door.

“OH MY ING GOD. TIFFANY! You scared me! What are you doing in my house?!”

“It’s my house now Tae. I have the keys.” Tiffany winked and plant a peck on Taeyeon’s cute lips which is still hanging from the shock.

“Oh.. right. You have never told me you have the extra keys.”

“Surprise for you, my dear. I could spy on you too.” Tiffany planted a kiss on his cheek again before dragging him to the kitchen.

“Ta da!”

“What?! Is that kimchi fried rice or spicy fried rice? It’s like chilli red for the whole dish!”

“Yah! Can’t you appreciate my work before even criticizing! I’ve prepared this for 3 hours!”

“What?! I would only need the most 30 minutes, Fany.” Taeyeon folded his arms and boasted.

“Fine! Don’t eat.” Tiffany flared up w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter