Butterflies 66.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ride was quiet.

Neither one wants to start the conversation. Everything is so awkward. Even if they have so much to ask each other, yet none of them has the courage to do so.

 

As if a blink of an eye, they have arrived at Tiffany’s mansion.

“Thanks..” Tiffany smiled shyly as she unbuckle her seatbelt without sharing eye contact with the boy. Taeyeon glance at the girl and had his eyes staring at the girl which had her face covered by her hair. “Urgh.” Tiffany groaned.

Taeyeon flinched at the sound as it sounds a little ual to him. He blinked several times before he snapped out of the thought and looked around to see Tiffany having a difficulty pulling off her seatbelt. The boy frowned. He leaned forward before even saying a word and tried to pull the seatbelt that is stuck at the top.

Tiffany gulped and press her back against the seat as far as possible. Her face heated up as fast as a microwave and looked away from the boy’s face that is just an inch away.

Taeyeon gave a stronger pull and the belt was now free to slide back. He stunned when he realized he has been hovering the girl for the past minute. He couldn’t help but to admire how flawless Tiffany’s face is. However, he noticed the girl looked awkwardly to the side. The boy snapped out of reality and quickly went back to his seat. The whole time, the couple only steal glances and not utter a word.

Tiffany took the courage to start the conversation by saying thanks and leave the car. Taeyeon finally turned to head to look but to see the door slammed in front of him. He went out of the car and stood right beside his driver door, with his hands resting on the car roof.

The girl walked as slowly as she could to wait for some miracle to happen but Taeyeon doesn’t seem to be stopping her or walking towards her. She sigh once again as she was greeted by a maid and had the door closed behind her.

~

Taeyeon looked down with the sulk on his face as he returned to his seat. However, he saw something sparkling on the mat of the passenger seat. He bended down and picked up a ring. He examine the ring and noticed some words are carved inside.

“탱구♡”

He knew immediately who it belongs to.

Taeyeon felt a sudden gush of tears went to his eyes and it dropped on his hand. He wiped off the tears and had the ring crushed in his fist. He was shocked that Tiffany still love him after so long, after a cruel break up by him. His guilt came crashing in his heart.

I’m sorry for leaving you.. I wanted us to be back together too.. But.. I still need a little more time to be able to show your father, I’m capable. I love you. – Taeyeon thought as he lean against his seat and cry his lungs out in the car.

-

 

“What are you doing here.” Sooyoung said in her monotone speech instead of actually asking a question. Taeyeon pushed the door away and walked in the house without Sooyoung’s invitation.

“I’m here to talk.” He looked around before he took his own seat on the couch.

“Did I even say you can come in?!” Sooyoung crossed her arms with her glare. She is still standing by her house door while Taeyeon has already fold his legs on the couch, looking comfortable.

“Come on, Soo. Let’s be nice to each other.” Taeyeon said casually with a yawn.

The girl huffed with anger and slammed the door before stomping to the couch. “What?!” She raised her arms. “I’m sorry.” Taeyeon started and gave a sincere look to the girl who is still upset about their argument.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and plopped herself down at another couch at the side. “I’m sorry for the trouble I caused and not listening to you.”

The girl’s eyes soften but still did not look at the boy. “Lee sa jang nim has already reprimanded me. And.. I know I’ve caused you getting fired. It’s my fault. I’ve already explained to him.. so.. will you come back to be my manager?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter