Butterflies 71.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waaa!!! Thank you for the overwhelmed response! From the comments, I can tell you guys are finally happy because TAENY IS COMING BACK! 

Thank you guys for your patience for my slow updates. I will always be writing, so don't assume I'm not working hard if I'm not updating okay! :P

 

HERE IS THE DOUBLE UPDATE AS PROMISED! <3

Upvote & subscribe! :D

=

 

Tiffany was hiding in her room the night when all these happen.

“URGHHH!!!” She pulled and mess her own hair with frustration. She took her phone and find her best friend’s contact. Her phone started to ring and until the 5th ring, Tiffany got impatient.

Finally she heard the other line, “YAH! Sica, wake your up you..”

“Mm.. seobang! Hehehe.. stop it. I’m picking up a call.~” Jessica said in her flirtatious tone. “AH! Yah, seobang, it tickles! Kekeke”

Tiffany was astonished to what she had just heard.

Another voice was heard, “I don’t care I wanna eat you tonight, baby~”. Then Tiffany heard some ruffles. “Holy . YAH!” Tiffany tried to get some attention.

“OUCH! TIFF! Are you crazy?!” Jessica yelled and rubbed her eyes dramatically even though Tiffany could not see it. “Jess, FYI I’M ON THE LINE?! Can the both of you just.. oh my god STOP?!”

“Come on, chill.. We are having a great time here. You should be glad that I even pick up.”

“Whatever, I don’t need to know. But I have you tell you something. A lot of things has happened tonight!”

“Tiff, can I meet you tomorrow and talk? I’m busy with.. mmgghh Yul stop it! Tiff is getting angry.”

“ARGH FINE! GO AND DO YOUR BUSINESS!” Tiffany ended the call with a big groan.

Tiffany was so overwhelmed by tonight. Just over a few hours, Julien confessed, she cried, she met Taeyeon, Taeyeon being worried, Taeyeon brought her back, Julien came and hit Taeyeon at their best moment, Taeyeon smile at her, Taeyeon came her house, Taeyeon Taeyeon and more Taeyeon!

“Ugnnng !!!” Tiffany slammed her face on her pillow and snuggle deep in it. “WHY!!!” She yelled to herself as she could not understand her own feelings.

~

“Tiff, can we talk?”

A voice travelled from outside Tiffany’s room door.

The girl knew who it is immediately, “No. There’s nothing to talk.”

“Are you gonna treat your sister like that?” Michelle threatened using her authority.

Tiffany let out sigh before she heads to the door and unlocks it. She gave a lazy stare at her sister before walking back and lie on her bed.

“How did the rascal go home?”

“Mich, mind you but he is NOT a rascal. And I told bartler Jung to send him back.”

“You used our cars?!”

“Why?! Why can’t i? We have so many cars here. Do oyu think it is reasonable for him to cab back? What more he is a celebrity now.”

“The more he should drive.” Michelle rolled her eyes.

“He didn’t drive tonight okay?! And he brought me home safely, you expect me to do in return?”

Michelle was speechless at her sister talking back but kept quiet and sat beside her.

“K fine.. since when you met him again? Why don’t I know any of it?”

Tiffany took her phone and played with it as she replied, “You don’t really like him anyway, why would I tell you?”

“I’m just upset with the way he treated you..”

 

“Forget it. We’re already over. And I’m confident to say it’s because of dad.”

“Dad wanted the best for you!” Michelle defended. “Oh really? So Julien is the best?”

“I thought you like Julien..”

“Yes. As a friend, as a brother! Definitely not a soulmate or partner to start a family!”

Now it’s Michelle’s turn to sigh. “I thought you’ve got over him. After all it has been 2 years.”

Tiffany remained silent. She would want to get over the boy who dumped her without a word too. But her heart just kept seeking for him and what more he is back. His presence is everywhere around her. As much as she is troubled with how coincident they will always see each other, some part of her believed it is fate. God is helping her again.

-

 

“Come on, Soo.. I have to. You can’t possibly ask me to attend the live performance tonight.” Taeyeon took a seat beside the girl who is gobbling her burger in her living room.

She swallowed the food in before she talks,

“Taeyeon! Look. Can you be more responsible and professional?! OH GOD I hate this. You’re so troublesome. I’m not even sure if I can continue as your manager anymore.” Sooyoung dug her hair and messed it up with frustration.

“I’m sorry okay! Please, just help me this once. Please!” Taeyeon literally clapped his hands toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter