Butterflies 5.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Pink wrapping paper!” Taeyeon shouted into the woods.

“YAH! TIPPANI HWANG!” He continues to shout as he search deeper.

“AHHH!”

“Tippani!” Taeyeon dashed to the direction of the voice.

 

Taeyeon ran and ran, until he saw a guy with red hoodie tackling Tiffany. The girl is using all her might in kicking the guy away from touching her. Taeyeon quickly looked for a stone and threw the stone like how he mastered in throwing darts in the bar. He hit the guy’s neck and causes the guy to growl in pain. He saw Taeyeon who has attacked him and dash over with a penknife on his hand.

Taeyeon had mastered in Taekwondo. He flew up and gave the guy several kicks.

“URGH” The guy dropped his penknife and got pinned by Taeyeon.

Taeyeon slapped the idiot's head and took off his belt to tie a knot around his body to the tree to reframe the guy from moving. He liberately left him there with a stone stuffed in his mouth.

“Have fun in the woods.” Taeyeon smirked and gave the ert a last kick on his balls before heading towards the poor girl.

“Hey! Are you okay?”

Tiffany nodded lightly. “My specs..”

Taeyeon looked around to find Tiffany’s specs broken.

“Er.. it’s broken..” Taeyeon looked at the sight of scattered pieces on the ground.

“Come on, let’s meet up with the rest first.” Taeyeon raised his hand for Tiffany to grab.

The girls looked up and try to focus at the hand. She finally grasped hold of Taeyeon’s hand. Taeyeon looked at the girl infront of him. Tiffany looked so different without her geek spectacles. She looked like someone he has seen before. She is gorgeous. So gorgeous that he got lost in her eyes.

“Tae..Taeyeon..? Is anything wrong?”

“Huh? Me?” Taeyeon stopped staring at Tiffany.

“Anyone else here besides you?”

“No.. it just that.. You don’t call me Taeyeon. Haha.. come on.” Taeyeon gently guide Tiffany back by holding her hands to lead her way. Taeyeon actually felt warm and butterflies when he heard her calling his name. It felt so comfortable, so nice. He wants to hear them more.

“AH!”

“Oh my god, are you alright?” Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany before she fall flat on the ground.

“Yes.. is just that I can barely see so..”

“Get on my back.”

“What??”

“Do you want to meet the rest until the Sun set?”

Tiffany hesitated for a moment before putting her arms over Taeyeon’s shoulder. She felt awkward. She has never had close contact with a guy before, let alone a guy who bullies her every day.

Surprisingly, Tiffany felt warm on Taeyeon’s back. A kind of warmth that she had never imagine this baby face will have. Taeyeon on the other hand felt his heart beating faster and faster the whole time.

She must be too heavy for my heart to take it. Yes.. that’s it. It can’t b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter