Butterflies 31.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Finally Disneyland!!!”

“YAY MY DREAM CAME TRUE!!!!” Yoona screamed with Seohyun.

Tiffany sulked and pouted which caught Taeyeon worried. “Are you okay, Fany?”

“I can’t scream and get excited like them..” Tiffany said softly.

“Oh comeon! You can jump around still!” Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s hand and they both jumped around together. Taeyeon made Tiffany smiles brightly again.

“Let’s go!” Jessica ran and naturally grabbed on Yuri’s hand, dragging him along. Happy boy just follows as if he is floating.

 

“Fany, let’s take the carousel.”

“But they went to the rollercoaster..”

Taeyeon pointed at and she knew the reason why Taeyeon didn’t let her join her friends. “Fine.. carousel then”

Taking the carousel might seem boring and slow but to the couple, it’s a moment worth taking. The couple shared a horse, with Taeyeon sitting at the back and embracing Tiffany while the girl hold on to the bar. They spent this beautiful moment by taking tons of photos and also got a foreigner to helped them take a blissful photo with their royal horse.

"Tae, are you my prince charming?" Tiffany randomly asked as she leaned against his chest during the ride.

"Of course. I am riding my white palace horse." Taeyeon joked but Tiffany totally loved it. 

 

After all their fun at the themepark, they went to queue for all the mascots’ photo taking. There are so many Disney characters here and they spent the whole day taking photos and watch the parade.

Lastly, the highlight of Disneyland, is the story-theme fireworks. Everyone took this chance to spam photos and video taking. But Tiffany and Taeyeon only took one and only photo. This is perfectly a million dollars photo, where they share a mouth to mouth kiss with a big heart shaped fireworks are the back. “Dam, I’ve got the skills.”

“And you got me.” Tiffany backed Taeyeon up and kiss him again in the chaotic scene where everyone is still amazed and busy admiring the fireworks. Taeyeon placed his hands on her waist and deepened the kiss. “I want to make this memorable.” Taeyeon whispered and continue kissing Tiffany who is smiling in the kisses.

-

 

The following vacation day, the group of friends went to Florida’s famous Clearwater beach. The water is literally clear and it looks so perfect under the blue skies.

“Everyone, let’s welcome our first y model, Jessica Jung!” Yuri narrated behind the screen as they video these down with their phone.

Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter