Butterflies 32.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOHOHO!

Are my readers all readers?? *smirk* You guys are so naughty. 

WHO WANT SOME S?

----------

The girls dash to a beautiful spot and throw their bags on the sand before running to the waters. Tiffany stood at the spot and started removing her hoodie. “Yah, what are you trying to do?”

“Swim” She continued to .

“No.. please.” Taeyeon frowned and pouted like a child.

“I’m going to get angry if you’re gonna stop me.”

Taeyeon immediately gulped at hell Tiffany and avoid her stares.

 

The girl smiled happily and steal a kiss from her lover when he gave in before dashing towards the rest.

“. She should not run with her bikinis. Her melons and is.. no no.. Fuggg..” Taeyeon muttered and tries to control his byuntae mode when he sees how hot Tiffany is. The curves and flesh is possible to make his nose bleed.

“FANY AH BECAREFUL!!!”  He shouted as he sees her run.

“Come on Tae, it doesn’t look dangerous at all? She is just running.. She runs for 19 years already.” Yuri could not stand his protective friend.

“I’m just saying.. Don’t you remember she was nearly drowned before?”

“Oh yeah, now I remember. That was when you two were still enemies. HAHAHA! Now look at you. Whipped.”

 

“Yuri ah! Bring the Frisbee here!” A high pitch voice interrupted us. Yuri immediately digged out the Frisbee and waved it happily to the girls.

“Who is more whipped?” Taeyeon smirked.

 

They played along the waters for about an hour. They swam, played Frisbee and build some sand figurines, well mainly burying Yuri.

~~

 

Seohyun plopped down on the sand after wearing back her safety tops and shorts, “I’m exhausted.”

“Ahh~ Nice weather!” Yoona closed her eyes and wear her shades as she lies next to Seohyun.

“Finally we can have the time to do some suntanning!” Tiffany squealed.

 

Everyone is lying on the picnic mat next to each other. In the order of Seohyun, Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri.

“Tae, could you apply this for me?” Tiffany speaks softly as she sat up.

“W-What..?” Taeyeon was shocked when Tiffany took out the sunscreen and back faced him.

“I-I.. I don’t..” He starts to become nervous. “How about I do it?” Yuri teased.

“ off!” Taeyeon pushed Yuri who started chuckling. “Fany can we go to a spot just the two of us?”

The girl nodded and they held ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter