Butterflies 68.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know many of you want the drama to end,

I promise it will end after 2-3 chapters okay? IDk yet. But I'm solving on TAENY rightnow. 

I had this chapter written long ago so please understand I can't just stop this drama like immedately, okay? Hahaha

BE PATIENT!!! Hint: Taeny next chapter. :P

 

Taeyeon woke up with his puffy eyes but got ready fast and head over to Gangnam for Running Man appearance.“Hurry!!! Running late!” Sooyoung was shouting inside the van with the door opened readily for Taeyeon to hop on.

He jogged and slammed the door before settling down. “Hey. Look at me”

Taeyeon lazily looked at Sooyoung. “Oh my god, look at you!”

The boy peeped his face through the rear mirror. “What?”

“Your eyes! Swollen!”

“I can’t really tell..” Taeyeon continued to stare at his own face.

“Here, apply these cream to loosen the puffy eyes.”

“It actually works?” He felt a little too ridiculous for a cream to work like this.

“This is just one the entertainment industry tricks. COME ON. APPLY IT.”

Taeyeon sighed and applied the cream around his eyes.

“I know.. last night was bad. I’m sorry.”

“It’s not your fault that she hates me.”

“Stop saying that.”

Soon like magic, his eyes were less red and swollen when he arrived at the filming area.

-

 

“Morning princess.” Tiffany’s father peeped through the newspapers that he was reading and greeted the girl who is walking down the stairs, rubbing her eyes like a baby. “Morning dad.”

“Look at you. Aren’t you adorable.” Her father teased as the girl walked closer. “I’m not!” Tiffany pouted. She did not like how her father would talk to her like she is still a kid. And she does not like being called adorable as it gives her goosebumps.


“When did you guys arrive?”

“Last night. You went in your room without noticing there are more people in the house?”

“Our house is too big for me to realize.” Tiffany said a matter of factly.

 

“Where did you go anyway? I was up until 1.30am. And I don’t find you home yet.” Michelle said as she walked out from the kitchen, holding on to two plates of hotcakes. Mr Hwang heard the news and immediately questioned Tiffany as well. “That’s late! Where have you been, princess?”

Tiffany stunned by the questions and was thinking hard. “I.. was with Jess?” It came out as a question instead. She wasn't actually lying though, she spent the night at Jessica's after a long talk with her bestfriend, about the one and only boy who will make her feel so miserable.

“Really?” Michelle eyed Tiffany as she walked closer to her younger sister.

“Hey! DID YOU CRY?!” She immediately cupped Tiffany’s face to look at her eyes closer.

“NO! I did not!” Tiffany pushed her sister’s hands away. “ARE YOU SURE?! THEN WHY IS YOUR EYES RED.”

“I was.. was.. scratching my eyes just now!” She rebutted.

“Come on  come on! Stop it now.” Mr Hwang spoke up and stood up infront of Tiffany. He looked at Tiffany for a moment before patting her arm. “Eat your breakfast.”

It seems that he is convinced by Tiffany’s lie. Tiffany on the other hand let out a small sigh of relief.

Michelle stopped and ate with her sister. But she still constantly looking at her younger sister.

~

 

“Morning Hwangs!” A voice from the living room that caught everyone’s attention.

“Julien!” Tiffany ran towards the man and gave him a hug. “Ah, I miss you too Tiff.”

The girl broke the hug and immediately said with a disgusted face, “Did I even say I miss you?”

“Hahaha! Fine!” Julien laughed like Santa.

“Julien, I thought we just met not more than 12 hours ago.”

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter