Butterflies 67.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aww, some of you guys don't like dramas?!

But isn't that what keep the story interesting? Hahaha!

If the drama ends, it means the story is ending soon as well..

Should I just end it soon??? :P

-

 

The next day,

“What do you mean you are friends?! FRIENDS?! Goodness.” Jessica slapped her forehead.

“And what is wrong with being friends?”

“Tiff, didn’t you forget how he hurt you?! How he left?! How much..”

“It’s all the past now, Jess.”

“WOW! I can’t believe this. I’m not sure if you are just soft-hearted when it comes to Taeyeon or plain stupid.” Jessica directly shoot nastily at Tiffany. As her friends for years, Tiffany did not feel offended at all. This is just how Jessica shows her concern.

“I just don’t want to hold a grudge about what happened. He must have his reasons.”

“Yeah, and I wonder what the hell he has to give up someone he truly love. Or does he even love you in the first place?!”

“Jess.” Tiffany felt hurt all of the sudden. Thinking that it might be the truth that she did not want to admit.

“I’m sorry, Tiff.. I just ..”

“I know.. let’s not talk about him anymore okay?”

Tiffany hooked her hands around Jessica as they continued to shop. Their conversation when deeper earlier when Tiffany told Jessica she saw Taeyeon last night and they were chatting happily like friends.

Yeah.

Friends.

The word Tiffany dread of actually.

-

 

“Actually, how many dinners do you need in one day?” Taeyeon gave an annoyed look with is arm folded, glaring at the girl in front of him gobbling down the every single meat and side dishes in the BBQ restaurant.

“Ask my stomach. Oh wait, it says, unlimited.” The girl replied with full and continue eating. Taeyeon was so full already yet the girl in front of her is still enjoying every mouth of food.

“Mmmm..” Some sound of satisfaction was heard each time she place some food in .

“Many girls must be really jealous of your figure with the amount of food you eat.”

“I know.” She continued to reply with full.

Taeyeon rolled his eyes and took the green tea to drink. He casually looked out of the private room and saw a familiar face through the door gap. “PSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHTTTT!” He spat out the drink in his mouth directly at the girl’s sitting in front of him.

“YAHHHHHHHH!!!!” The girl immediately stood up and cries loudly. Anger fuming.

“QUIET! SIT DOWN!” Taeyeon immediately pull Sooyoung’s hand to gesture her to take back her seat.

“WHAT THE HELL, KIM TAEYEON! YOU!!!”

“What happen?!” A bodyguard barge in the private room. “It’s nothing, Hyung nim. Sorry about that.” Taeyeon apologized. “Alright..” The bodyguard bowed before taking his leave and stood outside the door again.

“I M SOOOOO…”

“I saw someone I know okay?! I didn’t mean it! I was shocked!” Taeyeon quickly explained before Sooyoung started to rage even more.

“WHO?!” She yelled angrily as she wipe her face furiously with endless number of tissues she pulled out from the tissue box provided by the restaurant. “My.. lo.. The girl.. My past.” Taeyeon hesitated and kept changing his words as he did not have any idea how to explain who it is.

Sooyoung froze on her spot and immediately dash out of the room.

“SOO!” Taeyeon chased after the girl.

“WHERE.” Sooyoung demanded. He grabbed her arm to stop her from going any further.

 “What the hell? Let’s get back in!” Taeyeon ordered the girl in whisper, afraid people might see him. Especially..

 

“Taeyeon?” A sharp voice called out that stop the two of them pushing and pulling.

Taeyeon turned with his eyes slightly squinting. “Jess..? Er.. hi.” He smile awkwardly.

Then he saw the girl behind Jessica, quietly looking at somewhere. He frowned and followed her eyes to where she was looking. Taeyeon immediately let go his hand that is still grabbing sooyoung’s arm after realizing it.

“OH MY GOD IT’S REALLY YOU?!” Jessica continued.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter