Butterflies 39.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My beloved readers! 

Please be patience about the dirty part as it will really spoil the story if they were to go into that kind of relationship so quickly >^< hehehe mianhae!

 

--------------

Taeyeon snapped almost immediately, “WHAT?!”

He stood up and pace around with a hint of anger but he spoke nicely,

“I thought I told you that I didn’t want you to..”

“I know! But.. Tae I can’t do nothing about it. If I have the money to help you, why don’t I? What more you’re my boyfriend. I can’t possibly see you sleep on the streets and not doing a thing!”

“Fany I told you I do not want your help! I do not want to use your money okay?!” Taeyeon ruffled his own hair and growled at himself.

“It’s too late. I’ve bought it. It’s either you continue to live here or pack and leave. The house will still be here. Because I’m the owner now and I’m not going to stay here neither am I renting it away.” Tiffany folded her arms and looked away angrily.

Taeyeon was caught speechless, “Fany..”

The girl knew she shouldn't snap at Taeyeon, it's not his fault anyway.  After calming down, Tiffany looked Taeyeon into the eyes and caressed the boy's cheek, “Tae.. I love you.

“I know but.. this is too much.”

“Nothing is considered as ‘doing too much’ when it comes to you. It’s never enough.”

Taeyeon stared at the beautiful onyx eyes of Tiffany’s. He didn’t want anyone’s help out of sympathy. But he saw something different from her. He saw love and care in her eyes.

He left out a smile,

“Have I save the world in my previous life? Damn, I’ve met an angel in this life.” Taeyeon grabbed on Tiffany’s head and give her a peck on the forehead. “I love you, my angel. Thank you.”

-

“Sica I didn’t kiss her!” Yuri shouted as he chased Jessica who is walking away fast along the hall of lockers. “SICA!!!” Yuri shouted even louder when Jessica stomped into the ladies.

“ this.”

Taeyeon walked towards Yuri with one hand at Tiffany’s waist and another on his bag strap. “Dude, what’s up? Heard you calling your precious girl all the way from downstairs.”

“Hyori sunbae kissed me. Like what the hell?! And Jessica saw it.” Yuri banged his hands on the wall.

He turned and look at Tiffany, “Tiffany, could you..”

“Okay, I think you guys get to class first.” Tiffany turned and tiptoe to kiss Taeyeon’s cheek before leaving to the ladies which Jessica is in.

~

 

“Yah, Jung Sooyeon.”

No one replied. But Tiffany knew Jessica is in the only cubicle that is closed.

“Have you.. fall for Kwon Yuri?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter