Butterflies 19.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! I'm updating again since I've great respsonse from chapter 18!!!

If you guys really enjoyed my story, I would kindly ask a favour by spreading my story to all the locksmiths out there who are still finding a good Taeny fanfic! 

You guys are really my world of joy!

 

Thank you for commenting! I will work harder! <3

-----------

Next morning,

Tiffany starts to stir before Taeyeon. She snuggle her head at Taeyeon’s chest naturally and tried her best to open her eyes. She looked around and realized she’s in Taeyeon’s arm. She look down and look up. “Taeyeon??”

She then remember last night when she was drowsy, she requested him to hug her to sleep. “Oh my god, why have I done?!” She said soft enough and make sure not to wake him up. “Aish.. pabo yah. I must have sounded so desperate.” Tiffany smacked her head.

“You’re awake..” Taeyeon talked in his hoarse voice as he rubbed his eyes. Tiffany secretly giggled at his cuteness. “Thanks for staying by my side.” Tiffany thanked the boy and blushed when she realized their position. She felt it being surreal. It’s like they were newlyweds and they are having their honeymoon.

Taeyeon immediately let loose of his hug when he starts to fluster and realize it’s kind of inappropriate for them to get so touchy. Tiffany sat up and look at Taeyeon who is still leaning against the bedboard, slightly keeping his body away from her.

“I forgot to praise you last night. Your pink shirt is really cute. I love it.”

Taeyeon got a shocked.

Tiffany sounded.. seductive. Am I thinking too much? Oh my god.. – Taeyeon thought.

He gulped before he return Tiffany a smile showing his chin dimples.

“Aigoo so cute.” Tiffany lightly pinch Taeyeon's chubby cheeks.

Taeyeon stunned the second time in the morning.

She is killing me. –Taeyeon thought.

He gulped nervously the second time and rubbed his hair.

“Do you know.. everything pink..” Tiffany paused and leaned forward, which made Taeyeon froze again.

“is mine?” Tiffany whispered into his ears.

Taeyeon got shivers and swallowed a bigger lump in his throat.

“I-I’m going to make breakfast."

Tiffany just chuckled at Taeyeon who ran so fast with his face all heated up.

kekeke. Did he feel something? – Tiffany thought.

~~

 

Great who am I kidding? This is Tiffany’s house! How can I forget?! How do I make breakfast now? – Taeyeon thought to himself as he wander around the kitchen and look for possible food.

“Hmm.. eggs.. ham.. bread?”

 

“Who are you?”

Taeyeon got alarmed when he heard the voice that he hit his head when he suddenly stood up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter