Butterflies 70.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the helpers drop Taeyeon at the couch in the living room, eyes are staring at the scene with shock.

“Who is this?” Leo pointed at the injured boy lying in pain on the couch. That’s when Tiffany’s father put down his business magazine and look. He immediately flush with anger and walk towards the boy with his heart boiling. “Who are you? What the hell are you doing here? WHO BROUGHT HIM IN?!”

“Dad!” Tiffany ran out from the kitchen, holding the first aid box.  “He’s.. He is my friend!”

Tiffany ignore everyone and drop her knees on the ground and immediately open the first aid box.

“Lift up your shirt.” The girl said gently while looking away. She could feel her face flushing right now and she feels 10 times of embarrassment due to her whole family’s presence.

Taeyeon looked around and saw Mr Hwang’s fuming face. “It’s.. okay. I have to go.” Taeyeon tried to get up. Tiffany immediately pulled his arms to make him fall back down the couch. “No. You’ve to be treated. Now. Here. Lift up!” Tiffany began to become impatient, although she is still having tomato cheeks.

“Tiffany Hwang. Stop what you’re doing and come with me.” Mr Hwang demanded.

“No, dad. He’s injured. I’ve to treat him.”

“We could just send him to the hospital.” He said as he glared at Taeyeon.

The boy timidly avoids the eye contact as he continues to wince in pain.

“Oh okay, if you want the police to find Julien hit him, and face a jail term. I’m fine with it.” Tiffany said sarcastically to her father.

“What?! Julien?!”

“JULIEN?!” Michelle shouted from the stairs as well. Leo could only had his jaw dropped when he hear the news.

“Marilyn!” Mr Hwang yelled, which filled the whole apartment with echo.

“Yes Director?” The housekeeper scooted over like a rocket. “Treat him.”

“You, come with me.” He told Tiffany but the girl continue to find the bandage and some medicated cream. “Now. Or I will get them to throw him out.”

“Ughh.” Tiffany gave up and turned to the lady and whispered, “Sister Marilyn, please be gentle.”

The kind housekeep nodded and gesture her to hurry follow her father before he explodes. Taeyeon had a slight smile when he heard it. He could feel his heart beating wildly again.

~

They went to the kitchen. Leo and Michelle look at each other and send secret signals before joining them in the kitchen. “Who is he?” Mr Hwang asked without caring about the presence of his two other children. “My friend.”

“Why did Julien hit him? What happen?!” He continued to interrogate the girl.

“Just because I rejected him.”

“What?! I can’t tell he is a violent person. He must be that hurt. Who is this guy anyway? If he isn’t someone involve between the two of you.. Julien wouldn’t..” He paused and walked nearer.

“He is not your new boyfriend, is he?”

“No! Dad, he is just my friend okay?”

“Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter