Butterflies 14.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon did not wear his masquerade mask anymore since Siwon did not go there after the first time. This time, Tiffany went and brought her friends. Tiffany even invited Yuri over to join them.

Tiffany swayed with the music Taeyeon sang with all his heart. Doing nothing but listen to his singing entirely. Jessica was surprised when Tiffany told her about Taeyeon is the singer that she wants to look for every time. After which, she got all the teasing from her of course.

“Taeyeon has this prince charming aura when he is on stage. Someone quite like it.” Jessica purposely said infront of Tiffany who is loss in Taeyeon’s voice.

“I think I’m falling for him too. Ahh~” Yoona gave a dreamy look at Taeyeon.

“Me too.” Seohyun joined in. She didn’t really mean that she will fall for Taeyeon, but she really thinks Taeyeon is superb.

“No way!” Tiffany woke up from her focus on Taeyeon.

“Why we can’t?” Jessica gave Tiffany a smirk face.

“NO YOU CAN’T! Taeyeon does not suit you!” Yuri interrupted when he heard ‘we’ from Jessica. Not a chance is he going to let Jessica fall for Taeyeon. Luckily for Yuri, Jessica did not say a word. At least not getting scolded by the ice princess is good enough.

“Chill Yuri, I bet Jessica is kidding. Everyone is kidding. Hahahaha Right??” Tiffany doubted her own words. Somehow she has this feeling of not wanting anyone to fall in love with Taeyeon. No one. She really DID hope that they are kidding.

 

“Hey guys! Thanks for coming.”

“Taeyeon you’re great!” Seohyun gave Taeyeon thumbs up.

“You take my soul away with your voice~~” Yoona dramatically said.

Tiffany was about to compliment Taeyeon but Seohyun and Yoona said it before her. She just smile sweetly at Taeyeon and stay quiet.

Hmm.. not any compliment by you? Wait why do I care? – Taeyeon thought as he look at Tiffany.

 

“HA HA HA! Looks very fun here! Let’s join them guys.” Siwon took an empty seat beside Jessica without giving them a chance to react.

Jessica jumped up from her seat when Siwon took the seat right next to her. She immediately went behind Yuri to hide.

“Hey.. Siwon hyung. Hahaha why did you come?” Taeyeon went over and hit Siwon's back like brothers always do.

“Why you can and I can’t?”

“Nono that’s not what I meant.”

“I’m leaving.” Jessica took her bag and was about to leave but Tiffany grabbed her arm.

“Why must you leave? Why must we go because of him?” Tiffany said boldly. Everyone at the table got shocked.

“He is the one who should leave!” Tiffany pointed at Siwon face, which made him furious.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter