Butterflies 15.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The both of them went for a walk at Han River after getting Taeyeon’s wound treated.

The both of them silently smile in the dark as they walk.

“Have you.. like any girl before?” Tiffany randomly asked a question.

“More of girls liking me.” Taeyeon proudly said which receives a punch from the girl.

“Do you reject girls?”

“Yes.”

“What a jerk.”

“Why? Doesn’t mean I will have to be with them because they want it! I have my rights to choose who I want to be with.”

“Did you.. date before?”

“Once.”

“Once? I thought..”

“Yes, I’m a social butterfly but no, I don’t go out with every girl in town.”

“Why didn’t you guys work out?”

“She.. cheated on me.”

Tiffany turned to look at Taeyeon and they stopped walking. Tiffany could see hurt in Taeyeon’s eyes under the small spotlight. “She dated another hot guy in town.”

“What?! What is she?! A ?!” Tiffany overreacted which made Taeyeon shocked but he continued.

“I think she did it out of revenge. Because I.. kissed another girl in the club.”

“WHAT?!”

“I was drunk! I didn’t knew! Urgh.”

“Then why did you get kicked out of your previous school?”

“I went to hit the guy she is with after we broke up.”

"I must say.. it's really not worth it."

"But you wouldn't get to know me if I didn't do that." Taeyeon winked playfully at Tiffany, but the latter felt electric current all over her body.

 The night, Tiffany and Taeyeon talked about almost everything. They shared their stories, their most embarrassing moments, funniest moments and more. They leaned against a tree and they started to doze off.

~~

The next morning, Taeyeon woke up first. He saw Tiffany who is still sleeping soundly, didn’t wake her up. He smile at the sight.

Wait.. why am I smiling to myself.. again? The previous time I smile to myself too. Oh my god. What is this sign. Am I crazy? AM I BECOMING A ERT?! – Taeyeon slapped his face left and right.

Nonono I can’t be.. falling for her. Right? GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF  –Taeyeon talked to himself in his mind while staring at the girl.

“But I did not feel the same way when I’m with Jisook. Nonono” Taeyeon talked loudly right now. Tiffany stirred at the noise. “Who is Jisook?” Tiffany said while looking at Taeyeon.

“My ex-girlfriend.” Taeyeon replied even without realizing Tiffany has woken up.

“AHH! Ya! Since when you're awake?! Urgh nevermind. Let’s go home” He flustered immediately, afraid that the girl might hear what he has been talking in his mind just now.

-

 

“Hi I’m calling from Hwang Banking and Investments, I’m Stephanie.”

“St-Steppani?!” Taeyeon woke up immediately after hearing her voice.

“Yes. Hahaha It's Stephanie. You're really bad at reading english names or You’re really happy to hear from me?”

“Hahaha er.. I'm a little weak in my English pronounciation. It's my honour to hear from you.”

“Can we meet up tonight? I’ve got a deal for you.”

“SURE! Tonight’s great! Oh..wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter