Butterflies 41.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG i've hit 1000 subscribers!

My lovely supporters please subscribe either one of my stories too okay?!!?!! Thanks! <3

 

Thank you for reading!

-----

 

Another weekend has come. Tiffany has to go to a gala dinner again with her family.

“You.. you’re..” Taeyeon become speechless when he saw Tiffany. The girl has secretly gone out of the house to get back her purse that she left at Taeyeon’s house last night. Tiffany laughed wholeheartedly like music, “gorgeous?”

“No. You look terrible.” Taeyeon put on a straight face.

Tiffany smacked Taeyeon’s arm angrily and the boy smiled. “Alright I’m kidding. Yes you’re definitely gorgeous. How can someone so beautiful exists..” Taeyeon caressed Tiffany’s cheek.

Taeyeon lost his soul when he looked into Tiffany’s orbs. Tiffany gave a confused and embarrassed face, “Tae, my purse?” hoping to wake the boy up. Taeyeon blinked several times as he snapped out of it, “Oh yeah.”

“Don’t give that kind of look to other girls or I will kill you.”

“What look?”

Tiffany leaned nearer and place a hand on Taeyeon’s chest, whispered, “The look when you are trying to look deep in my soul.” Tiffany pecked Taeyeon’s cheek immediately and took her purse.

“I’ve to go back. My family is leaving soon. Thank you for bringing this over Tae.”

“Stop being so careless. Love you. Call me when you’re home.” Taeyeon smiled warmly showing his cute chin dimple. “Yes my love.” Tiffany flashes her eye smile and walked back to her mansion.

-

this is super boring urgh. – Tiffany thought as she wandered around the ballroom, picking up random desserts to fill her time.

I wonder if Taeyeon has got his own food.. This kid is really making me worry by living on his own. Tiffany frowned at the thought of it.

She elegantly took her steps slowly and went out of the ballroom while smiling to some rich heirs eyeing at her beauty. She immediately walked faster when she felt a random heir has his mouth opened as if wanting to start a conversation with her.

Nonono I do not want to talk to any boys, please go away. One little dork is enough. – Tiffany prayed in her mind and smiled when she think of Taeyeon.

 

After out at the balcony alone, she took out her phone from her purse and starts to search for Taeyeon’s name. She laughed when Taeyeon’s sleeping face show up under her contacts. She has secretly snapped it one day when they are together at his house studying overnight.

So cuteeeee. – Tiffany thought and smiled to herself.

 

“Too bored in there?”

Tiffany startled at a voice behind her and immediately locked her phone back before she turned to look.

She frowned immediately when she saw,

“Siwon? What are you doing here?”

He scoffed, “What do you think, Ms Stephanie Hwang?” He had his hands in his pocket, showing off the aura of a rich heir. Tiffany got the idea. Siwon is rich, definitely. “I’ve never see you attend any of these before.”

“That’s because I do not wish to attend and my father has no choice. But I’ve heard from my father that he is introducing me a beautiful girl so I came.”

“As usual, jerk.” Tiffany smiled in full of sarcasm.

“Oh well, at least I can be in this event but not someone else staying out of this place, playing his old guitar.”

Tiffany frowned when Siwon dragged Taeyeon into their “conversation”.

Why did I even bother talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter