Butterflies 60.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi readers! 

It has been about a week since I last updated.

I am having exams this whole week until 1 Sept. So I've to really focus on my studies, I'm so sorry!

But since I've wrote an update, I shall just post it for you guys! 

I KNOW MY CHAPTERS ARE TOO VAGUE! And it's not really very much of interaction between taeny which many of you anticipated. I promise I will make them meet REALLY REALLY SOON like chapter 62 or 63 okay?! <3<3

Please be patient and LOVE YOU ALL for the kind comments :D

---------

 

Julien accompanied the crying girl who is running along the beach now.

She did not even bother to notice Julien walking slowly behind her as she run and wipe her tears. Tiffany suddenly dropped and fell on her knees. Julien got startled and was immediately rushing over but to see the girl continue crying and hit the sand. He stopped his tracks and decided to let her vent all her frustration out.

Tiffany continues shouting and cursing at the sea. Julien was sitting on a bench behind her quietly, observing the poor girl. After a while, he noticed Tiffany panting heavily as the beach starts to become silent again. “Come over here and take a rest.” Julien casually said.

Tiffany then had her eyelids opened wide. She turned and was surprised at the guy sitting there smiling at her. “What are you doing here?” She said as she slowly made her way towards him, secretly wiping off her tears. “I’m behind you all along. From the time you ran out.”

 

Tiffany gave an awkward smile. It’s really embarrassing for someone to witness her breakdown.

“Who is that boy?” Julien started asking when he felt that Tiffany has calmed down.

The girl immediately looked away and dusts all the sand that remained on her legs.

“He is the guy who hurt you?” He probed.

“Why are you asking that much?” Tiffany said emotionlessly. More like a sentence than a question.

“Well, apparently you cried so much because of him. And you’re my friend, I’m just concern. Tiffany, I could be your listening ears you know?”

Tiffany scoffed sadly as she stared at the dark sky. “He said that before too.” Tiffany muttered, referring to the fact that Taeyeon has said he will be her listening ears. Her heart wavered again at the thought of him. “You still love him.. don’t you?” Julien asked without waiting for an answer, since Tiffany has not even answer even one of them.

“We broke up.” She finally said.

Julien nodded slightly, glad that Tiffany is finally willing to say something. “If I’m not wrong, he was the one who wanted to end it?”

Tiffany blinked her eyes several times, holding back to the tears that are threatening to fall. She timidly nodded and took a deep breath. “Why? From his look earlier, he seems to have a lot to say to you. Just that he can’t find his words. Maybe the feeling is still mutual?”

The girl looked up and shook her head gently, taking another deep breath to stay calm.

“I don’t know..” Tiffany admitted. “I don’t know what he was thinking when he decided to leave me. I thought as long as we love each other.. we could be together.”

Julien frowned and looked into Tiffany’s eyes that filled with hurt.

“Maybe he is just trying to be more matured in handling things. I’m sure if he still loves you, he will come back to you.” Julien comforted the girl. "Good things are bound to wait for it, right?" He fisted Tiffany's arm lightly to cheer the girl up.

“Thank you Julien..” Tiffany leaned nearer and hugged Julien. He smiled and ruffled the girl hair.

 

Never did they know a taxi drove pass.

And the person in the car recognize Tiffany’s face thanks to the lamp right above them. She is hugging the boy, resting her head on his shoulder. The person in the car had a gush of emotions.

Anger.  Jealousy. Disappointment. All at once.

He slammed his hand hard on his lap that caused Sooyoung to jerk up.

“Yah! Are you crazy?!” Sooyoung yelled but then she realized the expression on the boy face doesn’t seem too happy. She gulped and shut up for the whole journey.

-

 

“Oh great. I’m gonna have this wrapped on my ankle?! How can I go back to Korea like that?!”

“Just limb your way back.” Taeyeon rolled his eyes as Sooyoung struggles with the new crutches.

“You’re so mean.”

“You shouldn’t walk so fast earlier. And you wore killer heels. Blame yourself.” He continued.

“OKAY OKAY! You’re so naggy.”

Taeyeon shook h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter