Butterflies 77.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple woke up with the Sun shining accurately at their face. “Ugghh! GO AWAY!” Tiffany picked up the extra pillow and threw it at the sliding door that access to the balcony in Taeyeon’s room. She is literally scolding the Sun.

“Yaah… Pani ah.. This is my room. My glass door is not the best quality like your house’s.” Taeyeon muttered with his morning voice. He knew exactly what Tiffany did just by listening and not needed to open his eyes.

“Huh” Tiffany rolled a little, getting Taeyeon’s arm away from her and sat up. “Oh god..” She rubbed her hair and frowned. “Dad’s gonna kill me.”

“Why?”

“I didn’t go home! What do you think he will react?” Tiffany shifted her body nearer to the side table and grabbed her phone. “Yep! Just as expected. 24 missed calls. I got to go.” Tfifany ran to the bathroom to wash her face. Taeyeon yawned and dragged his feet, following the girl. “I’ll send you.” He said outside the locked door.

“Tae, it’s okay!” Tiffany said with echo from inside.

“Just let me use the car.. I’m going to lose it anyway.” Taeyeon sighed and went to change.

 

After getting ready, Taeyeon went to the kitchen. “Milk?”

“Tae, I’m sorry. I really need to go..” Tiffany gave a backhug to the boy who has his head at fridge door searching for some food. “Ok then.” He slammed the fridge door back and immediately squat down. Scaring the girl hell out of time. “TAE!” Her body dropped with Taeyeon because she was hugging him still. Taeyeon grabbed her legs and stood back up. He swiftly gave her a back carry.

“Tae!!!” Tiffany angrily hit the boy’s back but was laughing when she yell at him.

“I thought you’re in a hurry? We could move faster like this.” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with his head slightly turned to her. He winked before he dashed out carrying her behind his back. “KIM TAEYEON!! AAAAAAAAAHH!!”

Taeyeon playfully ran towards his car and beep to unlock. He gently placed the girl back down and opened the door for her. “It’s time to lose weight, Pink lady.”

Tiffany bit her lips to show her anger and threw the cushion on the passenger seat at him. The boy chuckled and carried the cushion as he closed the door and went to his seat. He placed the cushion back at the backseat and he looked at Tiffany trying to settle down.

He lean forward and gave the girl a quick kiss before he buckle up. Tiffany’s face flushed at the sudden love Taeyeon surprise her. She did not remove her smile until they reach her destination.

--

 

“Where have you been last night?!” This is what Tiffany first heard when she stepped into her house. She rolled her eyes immediately, dreading of the nagging that was predicted to be coming at her.

“Hwang Mi Young, I’m talking to you.”

This caused Tiffany to stopped and turn back, “I went to Jess’.”

“Right. Your friend picked up my call just now. Although she is mumbling but I am sure she said you are not with her.” Tiffany’s father folded his arm as he walked closer to Tiffany.

“Stop lying, Missy. Tell me where the hell have you been?!” Mr Hwang raised his voice.

Tiffany could sense that her father knew where she was. Or rather, he might have suspected it. She thought about what she should be telling. Admit the truth or continue with another lie?

Then the girl came up with a conclusion herself.

That’s it. We can’t hide this anymore. I want to be with Taeyeon. – Tiffany thought.

The girl turned to face her face. She fixed her glare at her father and breathed, “I am with Taeyeon.”

 

Mr Hwang  frowned almost immediately when he heard the name. “Why are you still contacting him?! After that night, he came our house, that’s when you and him got back?!”

“No! We have never gotten back together because he loves me! He wants the best for me! But the feeling.. its mutual. After so much talking and trying, we just got back together last night.”

“Last night you two got back together?!” Mr Hwang stomped towards Tiffany and grabbed her both shoulders. “What the hell the both of you did last night?!” He hissed.

“What do you think?” Tiffany replied to annoy her father. She shook her body and her father’s hands dropped easily as he felt astonished with the answer. Seeing her father as if he has lost his soul, Tiffany walked back to her room and slammed the door.

 

~

Taeyeon finally went to SM Building and told Lee Soo Man’s his decision.

“Taeyeon.. is she worthy?” Part of the president really wants to keep Taeyeon in his company. His heart softens when he heard about the idol’s decision.

“Yes.” He said with confidence.

“What will your plans be? Your status is roaring.. You’re gaining recognition. It’s not way you’re going to go back working for some company as a worker?”

“That’s what I’m afraid of. I love music. And, I love her.” Taeyeon said, mentioning about Tiffany.

“I’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter