Butterflies 82.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Fany, can you help me get the bulb from the store?!”

Tiffany immediately ran to the store,  with much of banging here and dropping of things while finding a bulb. “Which?!”

“The long one!” Taeyeon was holding on to the faulty bulb that is still connected to the wire.

“How long?!”

“Argh. Can someone help her?! I’m stuck here on the ladder.”

Yuri sighed and walked over to Tiffany and swiftly took the new bulb.

Tiffany felt embarrassed when she is the one who first wanted to help and yet she can’t help in anything.

Taeyeon and Tiffany has plans to renovate the house. Tiffany’s house. The house she bought over. Taeyeon’s previous house. However, Taeyeon is still bothered about this house being under Tiffany’s name. It’s like, he is living off her. So, he persuaded the girl to sell the house back to him with his capability to buy it back.

At first the girl insisted but with Taeyeon starting to get angry, she let him do what he wants to.  Then Taeyeon started to propose the idea to renovate his "new" house. 

After all the packing and cleaning up small things that is left undone, the house is finally as furnished like a new home.

“Woohoo! All done!” Taeyeon cheered and plopped on the sofa.

“Here, a hot chocolate for you dear.” Tiffany beamed as she pass the drink to her beloved.

“Aww, thank you sweety.”

Yuri gave the feel-like-puking face while Jessica rolled her eyes.

Tiffany giggled at her friends reaction but doesn’t care at all. She walked to the back of the couch and pressed Taeyeon’s shoulders and slowly gave him a massage.

“How is it? Feeling good?” Tiffany tilted her head to see Taeyeon’s face.

“Uggh. Harder please.”

“Like this?”

 “Argh dammit Fany, you’re good. Mmgg.” Taeyeon moaned with pleasure.

“GUYS HELLO?! STOP IT.” Jessica said with annoyance as she continues to change the channels.

 

 

 

“Tae! Where is the margarine?!”

“What the hell, Soo! We are going to head out for dinner already.” Taeyeon shouted back.

“I don’t care. I want some ciabetta imported from LA first!”

Taeyeon sighed and walked towards the kitchen. Tiffany went back to take her seat beside Jessica.

 

“So.. when are you guys getting married? Your house is done 80% of renovation!”

“It’s actually his house already.” Tiffany said as she took a sip of Taeyeon’s hot chocolate.

“Isn’t this your future apartment? Then why will he even renovate it?”

“Well… but he didn’t actually say it was for us..” Tiffany said with a hint of disappointment.

“Isn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter