Butterflies 35.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know everyone is hating on Siwon and Jisook but without them, there won't be any drama to make this story even better! Hahaha! 

I FEEL YOU when i wrote the story. I want them to die too. But of course not in real life <: hehe

----

 

“Yul! Why didn’t you inform me that you’re coming now?” Taeyeon immediately sat up, making sure he doesn’t make much movement when he saw Yuri entering his room.

“What can you do if I tell you? Come and welcome me with your injuries?”

“Yeah of course.” Taeyeon said sarcastically and they started laughing.

“Well.. I think I know what happen between you and Tiffany..”

Taeyeon released a sigh, “I’m glad to save the explanation. It’s tiring.”

“Why is she here?”

“She’s currently homeless.. I have to find her a new rented house. Please help me, Yul.”

“I’ll keep a lookout.”

Taeyeon smiled, “Thanks bro.”

“But.. you’ll have to tell Tiffany too. Convince her it’s temporary!”

“I.. I don’t know why I can’t simply explain to her. Her glare and all..”

Yuri scoffed, “You’re whipped.”

“You’re worse than me even when you and Jessica are not together YET.”

“Okay fine I admit, we’re whipped.”

-

The next day, Tiffany went back to school since she had enough rest for a day. Many boys in school has offer or rather pester Tiffany once they see the school’s new hot babe back to school.

Hyori folded her arms and look at the scene downstairs. All the boys were approaching Tiffany but the girl shyly rejected their offer, while Jessica is supporting Tiffany with her eyes rolling. “Why didn’t I realize she is actually quite a beauty?” Hyori talked to herself and scoffed at her childishness for bullying the old Tiffany. “I guess she’s out of my list.” Hyori crossed out Tiffany’s name in her diary, under the “Ugly es in school” section she made for insulting.

“Hey Tiffany! Hey Sica! I found you guys by following the crowd. Haha! Tiffany, you’re totally the hot topic in the school now! I’m so envious!” Yuri came running to the girls excitedly.

“I wouldn’t want this attention, oppa.”

“Then why didn’t you wear your specs and dress like a geek?!” Jessica reprimanded Tiffany. She has been so tiring from squeezing her way through all morning with the overwhelming crowd and sickening boys who are so fake. But she could not dump Tiffany alone even if she felt so stressed up with the attention Tiffany’s getting. “Fine. I’ll do it tomorrow.”

~

“Sigh* Why don’t you at least pick up even if you don’t want to talk?!” Taeyeon pressed the button and called Tiffany again, for the nth time.

“I guess she will at least read my text?” Taeyeon started typing and sent it.

Tiffany on the other hand has been really disturbed by the phone vibrating for the whole hour. Taeyeon is looking for her and yes she missed him so much, but she still felt that she has to be angry with this boy who has been hiding a girl behind her back. Tiffany is a really jealous person.

Shortly after the continuous vibration stop but a short vibration came instead. A text message.

“Fanyyyyy ),: reply me please? I miss u.”

Tiffany emotions gushed to the top when she read the text. Her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter