Butterflies 2.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next few days during lessons,

Taeyeon will always get to insult or bully Tiffany right in front of the class. Saying things like, “That pink wrapping paper has a question for you!” to the teacher when Tiffany dozed off in class. This caused the teacher to look at Tiffany and caught her sleeping. She then got reprimanded thanks to Taeyeon and many things like sabotaging in class between these two.

For Yuri, things got worst. He thought by telling jokes to Jessica who is sitting right in front of her will work. Unfortunately, Jessica threw a book right at Yuri’s face to shut his mouth as she needs her sleep peacefully. Yuri had to come to school with a band aid on his nose the next few days. This cause everyone in class to laugh at Yuri and started to give him a new nickname, “Ruldoph”, the red nose reindeer.

 

-

“Taeng, you’re here.  It has been really long.” L greeted Taeyeon as soon as he saw him walking in the bar while wiping the glasses.

“Yeah, school is tiring me out so I didn’t have the chance to visit. How is my baby doing?”

“Well, doing really well, but you will definitely be a big help if you come to visit your baby more often.”

“I will. I’ll go prepare now.”

“Good luck!” L showed a toss with the empty glass he is holding to give a form of support.

 

 

“Heineken, bucket of 5 thanks.”

“Wow, nice ambience, nice place. We should hang out here more.” Jonghyun said to Yuri.

“I got to know this place from the net recently too. They recommended the music played here. Let’s see..”

 

“Ah ah.. Hi everyone, It’s DJ Taeng.”  Taeyeon hit the mic softly before he speak into it.

'DJ Taeng' is just a nickname Taeyeon created. Eventhough he is just a singer at the bar, he gave himself this nickname simply because he likes being a DJ.

“I miss you!!!” A random guy from the floor shouted and gave Taeyeon a cheers with his beer.

“Handsome! You’re back!” A group of girls screamed for Taeyeon dramatically. They actually knew each other. Taeyeon always interact with his audience and get to know them more. This will encourage them to return and listen to his music.

“Kim Taeyeon?!” Yuri exclaimed when he saw Taeyeon on the stage holding a guitar.

“Thank you for your support, I miss every one of you too. Thank you for drinking and waiting for my performance at T Bar. Here is my first song, Colourful.”

 

Taeyeon started singing and playing the guitar for 20minutes non-stop. Every customer listens attentively to his angelic voice.

“.. this guy can sing!” Yuri snapped back to reality after Taeyeon stopped singing.

“Are you turning gay n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter