Butterflies 43.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tae! Tae!!! Get me a towel pls? I’ve forgotten to bring in one..” Tiffany was taking a shower after waking up. The couple slept in each other’s arms and cuddled the whole night. No, sadly they did not have , yet. Tiffany is still in shock of what happened last night.

“Tae? Tae~~~”

“Urgg.. what?!” Taeyeon finally woke up and rubbed his eyes cutely like a baby. “Could you lend me a towel?”

“There is one in the third drawer..” Taeyeon said lazily with his eyes closed.

“Tae.. bring it to me.” Tiffany blushed all of the sudden. How could Taeyeon just ask her to take it herself when she is wet and in the bathroom. “argh.. coming~” Taeyeon dragged his feet as if he is carrying a ton weight on his legs. “Open up..”

Tiffany slightly opened and peeped to see Taeyeon holding the towel with his lazy eyes.

 

“Ooof!” Taeyeon slipped on the mat and pushed the bathroom door open. That startled Tiffany who backed away and..

Taeyeon and Tiffany froze.

Taeyeon grabbed hold of himself by the sink. Tiffany stood beside the shower hose.

They stare at each other.

Taeyeon suddenly gulped at what he saw.

 

Tiffany’s body heated up and her face flushed with embarrassment. “TAE!” Tiffany cried as she snatched the towel that is still in Taeyeon’s hand away and pushed him out immediately.

Taeyeon stood outside while Tiffany already slammed the door shut.

“W-What.. what is .. that?” Taeyeon muttered. His eyes are now wide opened after that.

 

Tiffany came out a while later to see Taeyeon still standing outside the door. She looked back at the ground, still embarrassed of what happened.  She slowly made her way pass Taeyeon, to the mini sofa and take a seat. She nervously took the towel around her neck and mess her hair, covering her face. Taeyeon finally snapped out of it and walk towards Tiffany while swallowing many empty lumps in his throat. He didn’t know why his heart is still beating so fast and his stomach is acting weird.

 

“S-Sorry..” Taeyeon said softly but Tiffany heard him.

Tiffany blushed even harder. “Mmm..” She just replied.

“Fany, I’m really really really!”

“I know, Tae.” Tiffany finally looked at Taeyeon to calm the boy. Taeyeon furrowed his eyebrows and take a seat beside the girl. He gently took Tiffany’s hand and kiss the back of her palm. “I love you and I’ve no other motive I swear.”

“I believe you.. Why are you acting so serious, Tae? You’re not helping me to stop blushing..” Tiffany slapped her face with her other hand available.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter