Butterflies 45.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days later,

Tiffany brought Taeyeon to her mother’s resting place to pay respect.

“Omma, I’ve brought Taeyeon. You guys have met before when you’re..” Tiffany was controlling her tears but it still rolled down her cheek. Taeyeon wiped it away from her face instantly. He stared at Tiffany and smiled, “Yes. We met before.” He then turned back and look at the photo of Tiffany’s mother. “Although I thought we could share a conversation about Tiffany one day, things just happened unexpectedly.” Taeyeon sighed but recomposed himself with his positive behavior.

“But, don’t worry. I’m sure you have gone to a better and peaceful place. Hmm, You’re probably worrying about your family still.. I have to admit I’m still young, I can’t promise to look after your family for you but I will take care of Tiffany. And I promise, she’ll be good in my hands.” Taeyeon then placed the flowers beside the tablet. “We will still need your blessings.”

“Tae, my mum will definitely let us be together. She respects every of my decision.” Tiffany smiled as she stared at her mother’s picture.

“Let’s sing then.” Taeyeon swing his guitar around his body and placed it infront of him before he started strumming the introduction.

‘All I hear is raindrops, fallin’ on the rooftop.

Oh baby tell me why you have to go.

Cause the pain of this feelin’ won’t go away, and today,

I’m officially missing you.’

 

~~

“Mom will love it if we were to always visit her and sing it to her. She loves singers like Tamia, Mariah Carey and even ABBA. They are so legend~”

Taeyeon smiled as he observed Tiffany’s behaviour. She is back to her clingy girl who has her arms wrapped around Taeyeon’s hand and starts to talk a lot like how she usually do. He’s happy to see her smile again after her mother’s death. Well, Tiffany’s strength actually came from Taeyeon who has always been there, be it secretly or openly when they’re out together. Without Taeyeon, Tiffany couldn’t move on without her mother this fast.

“Thank you, tae.”

“Huh? What?” Taeyeon snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Tiffany calling him.

“You are such a great boyfriend. You are always here for me when I’m sad, angry or even feeling lost. I really really want to thank you so much, Taetae.”

“Hmm.. I know. But this is not enough.” Taeyeon pouted and slightly move his face lower, next to Tiffany’s. The girl frowned, “What?”

“A kiss?” Taeyeon rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

“Grrr.. greedy !” Tiffany quickly tip toed and gave him a peck before continue walking.

“Hey, I would be greedier if I were to ask you to let me touch your .”

 

 

Awkward silence.

“Er.. I’m just kidding?” Taeyeon  nervously looked at Tiffany who is not showing any expression.

“Fany ah, are you angry..?”

 

“Hahahha~ Caught ya!” Tiffany turned and sticked out her tongue, although her face is still blushing. “I know you like what you heard!” Taeyeon teased the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter