Butterflies 24.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh mo Tae get this please!!!” Tiffany literally pulled Taeyeon everywhere she goes. Taeyeon didn’t stop smiling and feel great at this wonderful date.

“Can I have one please.” Taeyeon ordered a long strawberry and vanilla mix cone which the icecream is about 20cm of length.

“Mmm!” Tiffany immediately the ice cream, feeling the priceless taste of the special ice cream.

“Look at you.” Taeyeon said before he leaned in and away the side of Tiffany’s lips which have some ice cream stain. The girl’s face immediately covered with pink shades. “Yah!” Tiffany felt embarrassed. She isn’t used to lovely dovey outside yet. But Taeyeon has always do it without caring about his surroundings. She loves it so much still.

“Tae, do you know dating in the amusement park is in my bucket list?” Tiffany said cutely as she looked up at Taeyeon.

“Really?! I’m promoted to be your soulmate then!” Taeyeon felt proud that he fulfilled one of Tiffany’s wish.

After their sweet sharing of the icecream, it is Taeyeon’s turn to lead them to the rollercoaster.

“No! Tae..” She grabbed Taeyeon’s arm tightly.

“Why?! Are you scared?” Taeyeon grinned and teased the girl. “Yes..” Tiffany is different from other girls. She didn’t try to be cool or pretend when she is with Taeyeon. He smiled at the angel before him.

“Trust me. It’s fun. Hold onto me. You will feel different.” Taeyeon said it in the most gentle tone and smile assuring the girl that it will be fine. Tiffany felt warmth in Taeyeon’s words. She trust him.

“Okay..”

Taeyeon smile even wider, showing his teeth and dimples. “Let’s go!”

After the ride, the couple jumped around like children getting all excited.

“It’s really fun, Tae!”

“I told you it’s different with me.” Taeyeon winked at the girl.

“Let’s go to the Merry-Go-Round for a rest.”

“Let’s take beautiful pictures together, TaeTae.” The girl jumped on the boy and he naturally grabbed her up. Taeyeon piggyback Tiffany all the way to the Merry-Go-Round playfully.

The couple shared a horse to ride on. Taeyeon grabbed tightly on Tiffany's waist to make sure his girl is safe and they started camwhoring. Many times Taeyeon would steal a kiss from Tiffany as she snapped the camera.

After the ride, Tififany looked through the photos, with Taeyeon walking beside her, holding onto her waist. "Tae!!! Look! All the photos are either blur or you didn't look at the camera.. You're so busy kissing! Aish!" She showed Taeyeon the messy pictures.

"Hahahahha! Wait! I like this one." Taeyeon paused at the photo he kiss Tiffany's lips when he successfully tricked her.

"Tae!" Tiffany blushed at the photo and pushed the camera back to Taeyeon before covering her face shyly.

 

The couple took a few other rides and then decided to go to the haunted house after much forcing and persuasion from Taeyeon. "Tae can u wrapped your arms around me like that?" Tiffany used Taeyeon's arms and made a backhug tightly.

"Hhaaha, Fany, it's not really that scary.."

"I'm scared! I don't care." Tiffany securely grabbed onto Taeyeon's hands.

"How do I walk like that? We are like penguins" Taeyeon laughed but had no choice to just go by what Tiffany wants.

Taeyeon felt quite affected by their skinship and couldn't keep smiling when the enter the haunted house.

"Tae..TAE!!! AH!" Tiffany stopped her steps and hugged Taeyeon back immediately when she saw some creepy stuff hanging around the hallway.

"Oh my god.." Tiffany said in english as she continues to mumble the same word all over again.

 

"RAAAA!!!"

"AHHHH!! TAETAE!!!" Tiffany jumped on Taeyeon, lifting up her legs to wrap around him. Taeyeon quickly grab hold of Tiffany's before she dropped down. "Fany! It's okay!" He used one of his hand to pat the girl's head softly.

"Hey you please, my girlfriend is scared enough, thanks." Taeyeon talked to the ugly zombie before he walked away.

 

"I'm not coming down." Fany whined.

"Geez.. okay.." Taeyeon tried his best to hold Tiffany's weight as he carry on walking through the haunted house.

 

"MUWAHAHHAHAHAA" A really deformed ghost appear from behind and chase the couple with a leg limbed.

"TAETAE!!! BEHIND! AHAH!! GO AWAY!! GO AHHHHHHHH" Tiffany nonstop screaming and kicking her legs, making Taeyeon off balance and put her down.

 Tiffany immediately squat down and cover her face. "wehhh taee..."

"Fany?" Taeyeon felt something's wrong with her voice. He bends down and gently lift her head up. "NO! I DON'T WANT!" Tiffany resisted and stay her position. "Okay okay, but do you want to stay here?"

"NO! TAE!" Tiffany jumped and wrapped her arms around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter