Butterflies 80.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi readers,

 

Warning to you all that this is a……….RATED M!

Finally?! For my byun readers!

Those who do not wish to read naughty plots, please skip after the line I write WARNING below.

HAHAHA

ENJOY!

---------------

“Kyaaaa~ Come here!” Taeyeon run towards his girlfriend and lifted her up.

“TAE! Put me down!” Tiffany felt embarrassed and glance at Sooyoung.

“No worries. Treat me as invisible. I’m here for food.” Sooyoung winked and walked towards the kitchen.

“Come on, give me a kiss.” Taeyeon said after putting his girlfriend down. He sticked out his lips, waiting for the kiss. Tiffany pushed Taeyeon’s face away from her with her hand and walked away.

“Hey! What is that for?!” Taeyeon pouted.

She continued to walk without looking back.

“Ehh…. Are you angry at something or what? You didn’t pick up my calls last two days.” Taeyeon finally realized.

“Oh wow, I’ve got a boyfriend with so much sense. He doesn’t even know his girlfriend is angry with him.” Tiffany said sarcastically.

Taeyeon scratched his head with confusion, “What have I done?”

“I don’t know.” Tiffany got even angrier. She sat on the couch, leaving the boy standing behind.

“I know I know.. You hanged up on me previously because I couldn’t go back immediately. But I’ve work to do! I can’t return just because you want me to.” Taeyeon explained.

“So that means I am not as important as your work?” Tiffany huffed and folded her arms.

Taeyeon gulped as he feel the tension. Although he wanted to blow his temper at Tiffany’s attitude. He calm himself. “Baby, it’s not that! I love you more than my job. But It’s my responsibility to do my work. Right?”

“Okay, fine. I forgive you on that. But there is another thing.”

“Oh kayy…? What is it?”

“This.”

“Oh.” Taeyeon simply said.

“What ‘Oh?’” Tiffany mimicked Taeyeon’s reaction. “Care to tell me if you’re working or having fun with the models?!”

“Fany.. I was invited to the show as well.”

“You didn’t tell me that.”

“Photoshoot is the main thing, but I was invited later after I arrive at New York. I was happy and felt honoured to be there. And guess what?! I even have the opportunity to get close with the famous models! I thought you love Victoria’s Secret as well? You will know how I feel!”

“Kim Taeyeon. Are you ignorant or naïve?! I like the brand. I admire the models. But I am more concern that my boyfriend, MIXING AROUND WITH HOT GIRLS, ESPECIALLY VS MODELS! OR ANGELS WHATEVER !” Tiffany burst.

Taeyeon’s jaw dropped and swallowed that huge lump in his throat.

“Okay, you’re jealous.” Taeyeon smirked.

“No.” Tiffany denied. She turned away, still folding her arms. 

Taeyeon wrapped his arms around his girlfriend’s y slim waist and smelled her hair. “You are.”

“Yes fine I’m. So?! My boyfriend doesn’t care.”

“Who says? I care okay?” Taeyeon pouted again as he grabbed her hands tightly.

“Wait here.” He said as he dashed to the door where his luggage was left there.

He opened and dug out a paper bag from Victoria’s Secret.

“Ta-da!”

Tiffany rolled her eyes. She thought he would do something sweet to make her feel better. But he still has the cheek to show her something related to Victoria’s Secret again.

“Open it!”

Tiffany frowned but still obeyed her boyfriend. She open the bag and took out a bunch of underwear.

“Oh my god!”

Tiffany got a shock as to seeing multi colours and different printings of VS’s undergarments.

“It’s for you.” Taeyeon said proudly.

“For me?” Tiffany slightly blushed as she continue to look at the  detailed sewing of laces around the bra edges.

“These are.. beautiful!”

“Yeah.. that’s why I got it for you.” Taeyeon winked.

“Well actually I was quite embarrassed to shop for it, so I got Sooyoung to get it for you. P.S, I actually told her the size.” Taeyeon whispered the last part.

“HOW DO YOU KNOW MY SIZE?!” Tiffany twist Taeyeon’s ears.

“AAAAH OWWW! FANY!”

“HOW?!”

“I.. I.. I WAS.. YOU DROPPED IT ON THE FLOOR AND AND I..”

“When did I drop my bra?!”

“Few weeks ago, you stay over and brought extra clothes.. You dropped your bra on the toilet floor. I .. I picked it up when I want to use the toilet, just before you shower.”

“Then?!”

“Then.. Then I acc..accidentally saw the size. I SWEAR I WASN’T HAVING ANY THOUGHTS.”

“BYUNTAE!” Tiffany kicked Taeyeon’s and the boy fell on the ground groaning in pain.

“Oww! F-Fany..” Taeyeon rubbed his and winced in pain.

 

After awhile, Taeyeon is still on the ground. While Tiffany is still admiring the lingerie.

“Oh pink ones! Ahh!!! This one has black laces. So beautiful! Omo~” Tiffany literally talked to herself.

“Get up already. Not time for drama. I’ll forgive you this time.” She said to Taeyeon who is lying on the floor.

Not sensing any move, Tiffany slightly tilt her head and saw Taeyeon still flat on the ground.

“Yah, Kim Taeng.”

“…”

“Kim Taeyeon!” Tiffany got up and threw the undergarments aside. She bend down to see Taeyeon’s face rather pale. “Tae! Are you okay?!”

“I think my is bruised.” Taeyeon said with agony.

“Sorry. Sorry Tae! I didn’t know I kicked that hard..” Tiffany tried to help Taeyeon up.

But she fell back as she helped him. They bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter