Butterflies 55.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon flipped and his bed, trying to read up for his upcoming test.

“Urgh.” He grabbed his phone, finally giving up in focusing. He scrolled through his social media and saw Yuri posted a selfie of their gang in Facebook. Seohyun, Yoona, Jessica and Yuri.

Where’s Tiffany? – Taeyeon thought.

He clicked on Yuri’s profile and look at more photos that he has added. It has been 2 months after Taeyeon left Korea. He has never look at his social media as he wanted to move on with his life as a loner. But he felt lonely, always. It has been really long since he get any news of his friends.

He stopped when he saw Tiffany in a photo. It’s taken in Korea Incheon Airport. The caption of the photo was actually by Jessica who tagged the rest, “All the best my bestie. Much misses <3”

W-Where did she go? LA? – Taeyeon thought.

 

As much as he said he doesn’t care about Tiffnay anymore, he can’t stop thinking about the girl. Now he is even curious to what is happening back in Korea. “Should I..?” Taeyeon shook his head and kept mumbling to himself.

After much hesitation, he dialed a number he has in his mind.

 

“Hello?” The person picked up almost immediately.

“Yuri?”

“Yeah, who is this?” Yuri sounded annoyed. The background was loud and noisy. Taeyeon assumed that this boy is partying again. “It’s me, Taeyeon.”

“What?! Who is this?! I can’t hear you?!” Yuri shouted which caused Taeyeon to put the phone further from his phone. “Heesh..” Taeyeon was going to scold the boy back but another voice was heard, “Hello?”

“Jessica?”

“Yes, may I know who are you? I’m sorry, Yuri is quite.. high right now. He is drinking too much.”

“I’m Taeyeon.”

“WHAT?!”

“Don’t tell me you can’t hear too.” Taeyeon said and rolled his eyes.

“NO?! I can hear you! So ing clearly! Kim Taeyeon! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!” Jessica’s turn to shout through the speaker. Taeyeon immediately leaned away from the phone. Jessica's voice echoed throughout the room. It's not even on speaker mode. “Yah! Can you stop screaming into my ears?! Your high pitch voice is not helping either!”

“Okay, hold on.” Jessica said and after a while Taeyeon heard the background quiet down.

“There, you can continue. Where the hell did you go?!” Jessica scolded Taeyeon again but this time in a calmer tone. “I went to Japan to find my family.”

“So Jisook didn’t lie.. You really did went to Japan.”

Taeyeon was quite shocked, “She.. told you guys?”

“She didn’t really say much though. Why didn’t you contact any of us? Did you know we were looking high and low for you?! Especially Tiff!”

Taeyeon flinched immediately when he heard the name he is sensitive to.

He breathe in and continued, “Is.. Is Tiffany .. doing well?”

“How the can you think that she is doing well when her love left her without a word?!”

Taeyeon gulped and he felt his heart pinched. Not because of Jessica cursing him but Tiffany. She must have been crying since she is one girl with many tears. The girl must have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter