Butterflies 81.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tae, I said I..!!!”

“Shh..” Taeyeon said softly and he gave a quick peck to his beloved.

“Tae we’re in public.”

“I know. I don’t care.” He chuckled.

“Yeah, if you really didn’t care, I wouldn’t need to be here to assist and you continue wearing a hoodie with your shades.”

“Hey, Soo.. come on! You’re my great helper.”

“Yeah right.. and I have to see all these mushy moments between you two.”

“Sorry Sooyoung ssi..” Tiffany blushed with embarrassment.

“Unni, call me sooyoungie.” Sooyoung beamed at Tiffany. Totally different attitude towards Taeyeon. The boy rolled his eyes at them as they continue to walk.

 

“Okay, are we really doing this?” Tiffany said when the three of them finally reached the grand gate.

“Yes.” Taeyeon grinned and pressed the door bell.

Soon later, a voice was heard from the system.

“Hi, I’m Kim Taeyeon. I’m with Tiffany Hwang. Ms Hwang.”

“AHH!! Kim Taeyeon ssi!!! Okay okay!”

The three of them laughed at the person’s voice that filled with much excitement when she heard Taeyeon’s name.

The gate slowly creaked open.

“Okay, bye.” Sooyoung threw the car keys to Taeyeon and went off. She took the cab as planned since she is not needed to be with them anymore. “Sooyoung ah, don’t you want to come in and take a look?”

“Er..?”

“Errrr…” Taeyeon repeated.

“Tae, you can’t possibly chase her away. She helped us avoid suspicion from the public.”

“Oh kay…” Taeyeon said as he walked ahead.

Tiffany flashed her eye smile towards the girl behind and stretched out her hand.

Sooyoung beamed at the girl and grabbed her hand warmly.

The girls now walked hand in hand as they walk.

“Mr Kim, Ms Hwang.” A buggy chauffeur stopped right in front of them.

“DAM! This is amazing!” Sooyoung’s eyes glowed and jumped on.

“COME ON! HURRY UP!!!” She chased the couple who is laughing at her.

 

The chauffeur drove for a min and they arrived at their door step.

“Miss please.” He sticked out his hand to help her.

“I can do this.” Taeyeon said and take over. The chauffeur lowered his head and stand at the back.

“Tae.. I’m still a little nervous..”

“Fany, stay calm no matter what okay?”

“But Tae.. what if my father..”

“I can take it. Don’t worry.” He gave a assured smile to calm the girl.

 

The couple intertwined their hands and walk in together nervously while..

“Holy !!! Is this carvings on the wall real?! ARE THEY SOME LEGENDARY GREEK SIGN OR SOMETHING?!” Sooyoung blabbered.

“Soo! Shut up!” Taeyeon hissed and gesture girl to follow him in.

 

“Mr Hwang, Ms Hwang is home.” The housekeeper said.

Tiffany’s father, heard the news and walked down the hall but to see not only his daughter, but with two companies.

“I thought you are back.. alone?” Her father said in a little annoyance.

“This is Taeyeon. And his manager, Sooyoung.”

“AH! You must be Mr Hwang! Your house is beautiful! The carvings are awesome. I thought I’m in some sort of castle!” Sooyoung exclaimed and went over, grabbed Mr Hwang’s hand and shook it.

The man frowned at the sudden skinship but he smile back to Sooyoung.

“Thank you miss. I’m glad someone actually appreciates the art of my house exterior.”

“What?! I mean, who doesn’t like it?! It’s so rare and specially made! Did you get some sort of artistes to design your house? It’s like a royal’s house with fountain right outside too! DAM! I feel like I am in those movies.”

“Aah.. this ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter